Chapter 4.

2 week later.

"Gibbs"Abby says as he walks in with her cowpow drink and Mcgee and Ellie
"What have you got for me Abs"Gibbs says.
"Bad news Ziva DNA was all over this bullet that hit the marine"Abby says.

"there js more evidence on Ziva"Ellie says.
"Yeah pictures show Ziva was close by when it happened and DNA on his clothes"Mcgee says.
"You dont think she would do this i mean we only have a few days before directer gets involved"Mcgee says worriedly as Vance walks in.

"She was mossad she was trained to kill"Ellie says.
"You dont know her like i do she wouldnt kill unless she had to"Mcgee says.
"But the evidence show"Vance says.
"Evidence or no evidence we know Ziva she wouldnt do this unless it was self defense"Gibbs says as Abby saw someone watching Ziva as she ran off.

Tony walks into the elavtor seeing Ziva sitting there.

"Hey"Tony says.
"There evidence to show i did this murdered this marine i didnt kill anybody and Vance and that blonde girl are arguing to say they should give up and hand me in" Ziva says Tony stopped the elavtor and sat beside her.

"What happened that day Ziva"Tony asked.
"I was walking back from visiting the opra it was Tali birthday that day"Ziva says. "I went back and heard gun shots about 5 of them i hid for few seconds and it soon stopped i walked out and went over it was an american marine was shot"Ziva says.

"He was still alive i tried to see if i could do anything for him but he died few minutes later then people were saying i killed him"Ziva says.

"Your DNA on the body because you tried to save him"Tony says.
"Yes"Ziva says he cuddled up to her.

"I understand why i mean i was trained by my dad the directer of Mossad to kill for a living"Ziva says.
"Mossad thats it"Tony says.
"What"Ziva says as he stood up.
"Look i have away to clear your name you trust me"Tony says.
"Give me a hard question"Ziva says taking his hand as they leave the elatvor.