Chapter 10.

"I tried and nothing I don't have a clue what to do this isn't the Tony we know"Mcgee says talking to Abby.
"He just let the women he loves not walk away once but this is like the second time he just needs time he'll be ok"Abby says.
"I hope your right Abs"Mcgee says.

After a long investigation they found the killer of the dead women who was a former marine and after they finish interrogating.

"Ok you lot head home"Gibbs says as Abby, Mcgee, Tony and Gibbs leave the interigation room when they saw somebody standing there with her coffee.

"Ziva" Tony finally spoke as he went over.
"Tony"Ziva says she didn't care that anyone was there she ran to him wrapped her arms around him and hugging him Tony felt like thid was a dream as he held the women he loves tight not wanting to ever let her go again.

"I thought you were back in Israel"Tony says.
"I was but I came back I was wrong to leave the first time and after them two weeks here I was certain I made a mistake and needed to come home"Ziva says.
"Your coming home"Tony says.
"Yeah"Ziva says.

"I'm still not sure about the badge yet but one thing I do know is I can't live without you Tony I can't I've tried and it hasn't worked"Ziva says as he smiles.
"Ani ohev orach" Tony says Ziva smiles and kisses him as

"does anyone know what he said"Mcgee asked
"No but I love where this is going"Abby says as the two smile.

"Give me a minute"Ziva says and went over to Mcgee and Abby as the three hug.

"The best ending ever"Abby says.
"Yeah whatever same to you two you can have your ending too"Ziva says.
"The coffee for you its on your desk thought you might need it"Ziva says.
"Good to have you back home"Gibbs says and hugged her
"its good to be home"Ziva says as heads back to Tony.

"Ready to go home"Tony asked.
"If its with you then yes"Ziva says as he took her hand and they head to the elevator.

"Be in at 7 DiNozzo know excuses"Gibbs says.
"Got it boss"Tony says as they got into the elevator and the two smile.
"I love you too"Ziva says as the two kiss again.