Chapter 9.

1 month later.

Everything went back to normal when Ziva left everyone getting back to work but for Tony it seemed harder loosing her the second time than the first everywhere he went in the building he thought of moments with Ziva.

"Tony"Mcgee says interrupting his thoughts.
"What"Tony says.
"Were wanted come on"Mcgee says as he grabs his gear and follows Mcgee and Bishop.

It always seems like forever when working he missed being able to look at her at her desk which is now Bishops desk and they'd have conversations Tony knew if she was happy or not just by looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

Tony headed to the investigation and started taking pictures with Mcgee why Bishop handled the evidence.

"You ok Tony?" Mcgee asked.
"Grand"Tony says taking a photo.
"Are you sure?"Mcgee asked.
"Yes McDork I'm fine can we just do our job"Tony says taking another photo.

"I knkw you miss her, I miss her too"Mcgee says.
"I didn't know the victim Tim"Tony says.
"I meant Ziva I mean come on be honest ever since she left nothing has been the same"Mcgee says.
"Yeah well what can we do about it she is back in isreal where she was 6 weeks ago"Tony says.
"You loved her I get know its hard letting the person you love just walk away"Mcgee says.
"Do you now because the girl you love is still working downstairs in her lab and you haven't even got the balls to still admit your feelings for each other why the girl I love is in a different country so you don't really know"Tony says.
"I'm just trying to help Tony"Mcgee says.
"Well your not so lets just stop and carry on with the work before Gibbs Kills us"Tony then says.