The Olympic Sport of Cellphone Throwing

"June, your boyfriend is here waiting to take his girlfriend to school," I heard Ginny yell from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and threw on my oversized sweater and converse before grabbing my backpack.

"June!"

"June!"

"Oh my god, Ginny, I'm coming!" I yelled back as I shut the door to my room and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Ginny slide a plate of breakfast next to an already eating Stiles. I smiled and sat down at the countertop.

"Aren't you gonna say hi to your boyfriend, June?"

"Ginny, you're acting like I've never had a boyfriend before. But I've gotta say, you've really nailed down the whole 'embarrassing mom' bit to a tee." I said as Stiles smiled smugly at me before turning back to his food. I began to eat as Ginny put some dishes in the sink.

"I know you've had boyfriends before, but never one that you've been in love with - HEY!" She turned to face me, a girl with wide eyes and a mouth full of food who had just thrown a handful of potatoes at her.

"June, we have rules about throwing food, what are you, nine?"

I swallowed, "And a half. Gotta run! Bye, love ya." I grabbed a hold of Stiles' backpack which was still on his back, grabbed my backpack from off of the floor, and marched to the front door.

"Have a good day," She called out triumphantly.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled as I shut the front door. I turned around to see Stiles looking at me curiously.

"What?"

"Oh - nothing, I - uh-"

"While we're still young, Stilinski."

"I mean I figured you'd had boyfriends before but..."

"But what?" I said, climbing into the jeep.

Stiles started up the car, "You've never been in love before?"

"Have you?" I questioned and his eyes snapped over to me. He looked at me for a minute before smiling.

"Not like this," He admitted and I grinned before leaning over the console to kiss him.

"Me either," I whispered as I pulled away, still smiling. His smile mirrored my own as he continued to look at me.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, "Okay well, we're gonna be late if you keep staring at me like that." I averted my gaze out the window as Stiles sped off to the school.

*****

"I wonder how much I'm worth," I pondered over the table I was sat at in the library with Lydia. She and Malia, who was sat in between us, glanced up at me.

"The Astor family is ranked twenty one in the top sixty wealthiest American families," Lydia remarked before looking back down at her homework.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't mean that, I meant the list. I wonder how much I'm worth on-" I leaned in and lowered my voice, "-on the dead pool."