Ahh, Young Serial Killer Love

Can I just say how difficult it is to quietly sneak a seizing werwolf out of a high school lacrosse game? I mean, Brett was violently thrashing about in Stiles' arms and mine. Not to mention the police sirens in the distance quickly becoming not so distant.

"Stiles," I spoke, narrowly missing one of Brett's claws as he blindly swiped the air around him, "Stiles can you hustle please?"

"I'm trying," he panted, one of the werewolf's ankles slipping from his grasp.

The sirens grew louder, and I could tell they were about to pull into the parking lot. Glancing at Stiles' jeep which we were headed to, I sighed seeing how far away it was. Eyes skirting the sea of cars, my eyes landed on my car, which was conveniently closer. I changed direction and headed for my car when Stiles stopped moving.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where the hell are you going?" He hissed.

I gestured with my head over to my car, "My car's closer."

"But we always take my car," Stiles argued.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking to my car. I was stopped when Stiles yanked on Brett's legs, nearly tearing him from my arms.

"We always take the jeep."

"Stiles," I exclaimed wide-eyed and loudly over the sirens, "We don't have time to get to your jeep and hide Brett, nor do we have time to argue about this."

"But-"

"My car, now," I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, geez."

We carried Brett over to my car and propped him up against it while I fished the keys from my front pocket.

"Stupid women's jeans' pockets," I muttered while yanking the keys from the barely-there pocket, and quickly unlocked the car. I instructed Stiles to lie Brett on his side while I started up the car. Stiles shut the back door after securing the beta and hopped in the passenger's seat. I peeled off the lot as soon as Stiles was completely inside.

Just in time too, for as soon as I exited the parking lot and made my way a bit down the road, I saw squad cars with their flashing lights and blaring sirens pull in to the school through my rearview mirror.

I glanced back at Stiles, "We would've been stuck in all that had we gone for your jeep," I smirked.

"Shut up."

I glanced back at Brett before setting course for the animal clinic. Thankfully, he was in between seizures at the moment, but he was groaning in pain. I pressed down on the gas harder.

"Call Derek," I told Stiles, and he looked over at me.

"What, why?"

"He's only in between seizures now. The wolfsbane is trying to make its way to Brett's heart, which is only going to be worse for him."

"So?"

"So we could barely hold him steady trying to carry him out to the car, how do you reckon we'll fare against him when trying to get the wolfsbane out?"

"Not so hot," Stiles said while grabbing what I recognized as my cellphone out of his pocket.

"You still have my cellphone?"

"Mine's in my gym bag," Stiles defended while dialing Derek's number, "We were in a bit of a rush-"

"No no, I get it," I said, and heard Derek pick up. Stiles began informing Derek on what was going on while I ran a few stop signs and violated other traffic laws to get to Deaton.