An Englishman and a Stiles

I was moaning in pain through my teeth as well as panting heavily. The man in black started looking around the room as if he were a prospective buyer for the house, ignoring me while the blood seeped from my leg and into the carpet. I removed my hands from my wound and tried to magically stop him from moving.

"Oh dear, I'm almost offended," He drawled while still moving. I froze, staring at my hands. "You're worth thirty million dollars on a supernatural dead pool, don't you think I would've done my research?"

"You know about me?" I groaned, biting down on my lip when my leg spasmed painfully.

"I know about all of you, including your friends that are currently at the school bonfire. That knife currently sitting in your leg is laced with mistletoe, enough to keep you out of commission, at least while we have fun."

"Something tells me you and I have different ideas of fun," I grunted, trying my best to even my breathing. I also tried to move my leg, but I was hit with flashes of excruciating pain. It was hard for me to focus, but I did my best to keep attention on the man staring around my room.

He had an air about him that reminded me of someone I would see in my parent's lifestyle. Like he would fit right in in a suit and tie at a benefit for some charity. I would've thought him handsome had it not been for the fact that he just threw a knife into my leg, and he was tauntingly playing with another one.

His hair was slicked back and his beard was trimmed closely to his face, blue eyes shining in the dim light of my lamp that I had left on before I went to the bonfire. He was dressed head-to-toe in black, which made him seem paler than what I think he actually was. Handsome or not, he said something that caught my attention.

"What do you mean, Ginny's busy?" I asked, finally having enough energy to think somewhat clearly

He sighed, "Well she wasn't on the list, and there really is no reason to kill off such a pretty bird when she doesn't have an even prettier price over her head." He had a British accent of all things, and talked smoothly with a posh polish.

"What did you do to her?" I began to panic, wondering where she was and just how I could get past this man to get to her. "Enough about her, though, let's talk about me. I'm sure you're wondering just who I am."

"Maybe a little bit," I snapped, trying to stop the blood from escaping around the knife still stuck in my leg.

"Well it's a good thing you're not too concerned, because I wasn't going to tell you." I stared blankly at him.

"Well just to keep the conversation going, I'm gonna call you Slice," I bit back sarcastically, wondering where the hell I had dropped my phone.

"Terrible nickname, but it's quite fortunate that you won't be alive long enough for it to truly annoy me." He promptly turned around and walked back inside the en-suite bathroom. I whipped my head around as best as I could manage before spotting my phone nearly under my bed. Leaning over, and swallowing the whimpers of pain, I grabbed a hold of my phone and hastily shoved it in my vest pocket. Just in time too, for Slice walked out right after I placed my hands back on my wound.