Hexcellent Sisters

"Whoa !! How'd you do that?!!", Mal asked Faybelle. Faybelle smirking in her hexclusive way said ,"Learnt it from a spell book my mom gave me". Mal looked at her and said," And just who is your mom?"."Maleficent or as they say 'The Dark Fairy' ",Faybelle twirled a strand of her hair.

"Maleficent or as they say 'The Dark Fairy' ",Faybelle twirled a strand of her hair

"Your mom's Maleficent ??!!", Mal looked surprised. Faybelle replied," What's so strange 'bout that?". Before Mal spoke another word, a short girl with dark turqouise, mint green and dark purple hair came up to them and said,"Ooh! Ooh! Lemme guess, she's also the daughter of Malef- whatever after dark fairy!!". "It's called Maleficent and yeah that's true", Mal said with an annoyed look."Does that mean-", Faybelle looked at Mal,"We're sisters?!",Mal joined Faybelle. "Whoa!! Wicked Cool!!", Mal smiled. "Not just cool, HEXCELLENT!! And I think there're some things I need to say with my wickedly awesome sistuh!", Faybelle also smiled.

 "Not just cool, HEXCELLENT!! And I think there're some things I need to say with my wickedly awesome sistuh!", Faybelle also smiled

And with that Faybelle flied up to Mal and showed her the way to her dorm."Guess that leaves me with more time to explore this place", Evie said with a sigh," I wish I had a sister", she added. And she went inside the school halls.