Mad and Sleepy

Maddie's P.O.V.

I wake up at about 6 in the morning, today is a beautiful day for a garden tea party. Kitty is still sleeping and she is sleep talking about pranking Bunny and Alistair.

I dress up quickly and slip on my shoes, I always finish off with my teacup hat.

But something's not right, it isn't just right !

I can't seem to find Earl Grey, you know, my pet dormouse.
________________________________________________________

As Maddie searched for Earl Grey, she was worried and panicking, she made such a noise that it woke Kitty up.

"~sniff~ Miss Narrator, please help me ~sniff~ find my ~sniff~ Earl Grey"

Wait a splinter, Maddie are you actually crying ?

" Yeah ~sniff~ even mad people ~sniff~ cry once in a while you know"

"~meow~ Maddie, Narrator, what's going on?"

"~sniff~"

" Uhmm... Narrator, why is Maddie crying ?"

Kitty, Maddie can't find Earl Grey.

" Earl who ?"

Earl Gre-

" Earl Grey, my ~sniff~ dormouse"
"Did you ~slurp~ said mouse ?"
"Kitty !"
"Alright I'm kidding !"
________________________________________________________

Maddie and Kitty searched  for Earl Grey all morning until the finally gave up.
________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Che-myth-stry ~

Raven was worried about Maddie as she was gloomy for most of the day.
"Maddie, can you tell me what the problem is ? You know I'm here for you", Raven said.
"Oh Raven, my pet dormouse is missing !" Maddie said. Raven comforted her and Raven said she would skip class, just for her.

As they were walking in the Enchanted Forest, someone was behind them but they had no clue. " Miss Narrator, is someone really behind us ?", Maddie said. Oh wait I forgot, Maddie hears my voice ! "Aha ! Someone IS behind us !" Maddie turned her head to see a brunette guy drinking tea. "Oh, Madeline finally ! I've missed you !", the guy said as he hugged Maddie. Raven was at the side with an awkward face and a ball of dark magic in her hands ," Back off from Maddie ! Whoever you may be, stranger !". "Uh Oh ! I forgot ! My name is Earl, Earl Grey ", Earl said as he took his hands off Maddie and put them in the air.
Maddie tightly hugged Earl and the three friends spent the rest of the day in the Enchanted Forest.

________________________________________________________

Yes I made that drawing and yes I ship them !