Meeting and Greeting :-)

Evie was a little jealous of Faybelle because of taking Mal away but she was also hoping that she had a sister or at least a brother

Evie was a little jealous of Faybelle because of taking Mal away but she was also hoping that she had a sister or at least a brother. She saw some students walking her way, there was a nerdy looking boy with glasses amd a couple." Hi, I'm Ashlynn and this is Hunter ', Ashlynn said to Evie." And I'm Dexter, Dexter Charming", Dexter said to her.Evie looked at them and said,"My name is Evie". Evie saw someone coming out from a corner, he looked a lot like Chad but slightly different, Hunter yelled," Hey Charming, I swear I'll take revenge for what you did at the castleteria today ". But that ' Charming ' guy still went up to them. "Daring Charming, a pleasure to meet you Miss",he said." Hi, I'm Evie", Evie replied.
" Are you single? ",Daring asked. Evie quickly replied, " Sorry I have a boyfriend". And Daring soon went away with his mob of fan-girls. " It's a good thing you rejected him", Ashlynn said, "Daring might just end up breaking your heart"." My brother can be a little full of himself", Dexter said. Evie heard someone calling for her from a distance,  she quickly recognised the voice, it was Doug. " There comes my boyfriend ", Evie said to Ashlynn. Doug looked at Evie and Evie said to the three," I'll see you all later, bye ". "You make a lovely couple", Ashlynn yelled and they went on to the place they were heading to.
____________________________________ Sorry if it's a little short I was a little out of ideas.