Fairy Best Friends

"Friends just keep you down !"

"Evie doesn't, and so does Jay, Carlos, Audrey, Be-"

"They do !", Faybelle said as a single tear drop rolled down her eye.

"Faybelle, uh, I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm sorry !"

"It's okay, It's just that...uh... Mal, can I ask you a question ?"

"Sure"

"Do you and Evie ever fight ? Were you fairy best friends from the start ?"

"Well, no. We weren't, we were even enemies when we were kids !"

"Oh, I thought people who are meant to be good friends are friends from the once upon a time to the happily ever after, people who are not, would just say goodbye in the middle of the story"

"You used to have a good friend, didn't you ?"

"Yeah"

"Wanna talk about it ?"

"Mm... Yeah"

"Who was it ?"

"Ginger"

"Ginger, hmm...?"

"She was the only friend I had when I was a child, we would do everything together, but she did something bad..."

"Bad..??"

"Something bad to me, she became better than me in the Villain rankings"

"What ?"

"She knew how much I wanted to be number one, she knew !" Tears streamed down Faybelle's face.

"Faybelle....."

"Mom told me the right thing, Ginger wasn't a friend, she was competition !"

"But does Ginger want to be evil ?"

"Of course she does !"

"Show me Ginger"

~Faybelle swooped Mal and flew her to Mal and they watched her selling her sweets from a distance~

"Sweets, fresh sweets and cakes"

"Vee vant more sweets !"

"Okay Gus and Hilda"

"Yum !"

~Between Mal and Faybelle~

"That's Ginger"

"Hmm... She doesn't look so evil to me"

"Well... She is to Me !"

~Ginger saw her old friend~

"Faybelle ?"

"Uh.... Hi Ginger !"

"Faybelle, I was just thinking about you"

"What do you mean thinking about me ?"

"Umm... About our childhood days, you know when we did the silly things that we used to do"

"Oh"

"Remember that time we pied your childhood crush because he was such a jerk" ~Ginger smiled~

"Of course, remember that look on his face, Priceless!"~Faybelle laughed~

"Umm.... Faybelle can you uh...."

"Yeah ?"

"Can you be my friend again ?"

"Huh ?!!!"

"It's okay if you don't want to"~Ginger said with a fake smile and she looked as if she was ready to burst out crying~

~Mal was keeping her fingers crossed, hoping that Faybelle would say yes~

"Yeah"

"What ?"

"I said 'yeah', I don't like repeating what I've already said you know"

"Oh Faybelle !"~Ginger burst out crying and hugged her~

"Ginger, you know I don't do hugs"

"Just this teeny once"

"Okay, You know I've been waiting for you to say that from a long time ago".

~Mal smiled knowing that her sister found someone who would always be by her side no matter what, just like Evie did~