Chapter 1

"Made it."  I say out loud as I exit the void.  The portal closes behind me as I stretch.  I look around to figure out where I am.  "Hey you darn brat!!!  Where are you?"  I hear.  I turn to see a dog behind me.  "Hello, Sir."  I say.  They look around.  "I'm standing in front of you."  I answer calmly.  He pokes my stomach.  "Yes that's me."  I say.  "You're in Undertale.  You must be one of those people who portal around."  He says. "Yes I am. Thank you for your time, sir."  I say.  Doing the calculations as I walk off.  I stop, feeling people staring at me.  I look to see people.  I then shake my head and continue to do calculations, walking off.  I come to the edge of town. I then open the portal thinking 'Bring me to Fresh' over and over again.  I step through it.  I'm in Underfresh.  "Woah!!! Radical Dude!!!"  I hear from behind me.  I turn to see Freshrron and a few of the girls.  "Pj..." Freshrron says.  "S'up Freshrron, how long have I been gone?"  I ask calmly  "Dude you look almost as old as Fresh."  Freshrron says.  "Freshrron, how long was I gone?"  I repeat the question.  "A few months, everyone is back at school.  Fresh is really depressed, dawg.  After you disappeared, he's avoiding everyone."   Freshrron says.  "Thanks, broseph."  I say teleporting.  I'm in front of the school.  "Who the hell are you?"  I hear someone say.  I turn to see Fresh.  He drops his textbooks.  I smile softly as he jumps into my arms.  He's sobbing into me.  I rub his back like he always does for me. I'm the same height as him now which I find amazing.  "Jammy..."  He cries hard.  "It's Pj!!!"  I hear someone yell.  "I missed you, and... I love you Fresh."  I say softly.  He looks up at me through his glasses.  I remove them and hook them on my shirt.  I then cup his face.   "I love you too, Paperjam."  Fresh says.  I smile at him before gently kissing him.  I pull back wiping his tears.  "Where were you?"  He yells at me.  "I was caught in the void.  What was explained to me as the SAVE screen."  I answer calmly as I finish wiping his eyes.  I give him back his glasses.  "Why didn't you just come back?"  He asks letting go of me.   "Fresh... It took me years to figure out how to even get out of there... I tried so hard to get outta there, for you.  My main goal, Fresh... Was only to see you again."  I say gently.  Fresh blushes hugging me again.  "What's up with all the commotion, Dawgs?"  I hear behind me.  I let go of Fresh.  He's still holding me.  I kiss the top of his hat. "That's him?  He's so grown up."  I hear.  "Oh god... Fresh... I missed you so much."  I cry holding him close.  I fall to my knees holding him closer.  He wraps his arms around my neck.  

Time Skip...

Fresh is sleeping heavily.  I left a note on my pillow for him just in case he wakes up.  I teleport to Tale.  I knock on a door.  I hear swearing behind the door.  It opens and I see Error there.  I punch him square in the face.  "That's for killing me asshole."  I say harshly.  "ERROR!!!!"  I hear someone yell.  I enter the house cracking my knuckles.  I see Ink in his night clothes. "You have no idea how many years I've been wanting to do that, to you Error."  I laugh softly.  Error gets up to see me.  "Since at least... I'd destroy the balance if I kill you."  I say smirking.  Error looks surprised seeing me.  "Who the hell are you?"  He asks.  "Me?  I'm only the kid you rejected for years before you killed me."  I say using a string to turn on the light.  I had gained extreme control over them and my anger.  Ink and Error both look shocked.  Ink runs down to me and hugs me.  I hug him back.  Error stands up.  "How... How are you alive?"  He asks eyes wide.  I let go of Ink. "I slipped into the void right before I died.  I lost a part of my soul doing so."  I answer bluntly.  "The void?"  Ink says in horror.  I smirk.  "It took me at least five maybe six years to escape it.  The void is extremely complex for being a black area."  I say smirking.  I then sigh.  Error then charges at me.  Ink goes to stop him.  I'm prepared to take a hit.  I feel him hug me.  I have wide eyes before relaxing.   I hug him back.  It feels so good to be hugged by him.  "It only took you 22 years."  I laugh gently.  Error hugs me harder.  I then hug him harder.  We then squeeze each other.