Chapter 10

Paperjam's P.O.V...

Hours later...

Fresh is talking and hanging out with the others. I'm having a normal cigarette outside of the yard. "Hey uh... Pj... You stressed out again?" Frisk asks startling me. I look over my shoulder playing it cool. "Yeah... Just a little." I say sticking my free hand in my pocket. "How do skeletons even smoke?" Frisk asks. "Magic... So... Uh... How has Cortona been?" I ask. "She's alright. She's been pretty upset the past few days though." Frisk says. I nod before taking my hand out of my pocket. I mess up her hair, before putting my hand back in my pocket. "Frisk?!?!" I hear someone yell. I finish my cigarette as Frisk yells "I'm over here!!!" Frisk and I continue to talk. "Hey Frisk, your mom is-..." I hear Cortona's voice. Frisk looks down towards Cortona. Cortona is looking up at me. "Hey, Cortona... How have you been?" I ask blankly. "You're an asshole!!!" She yells. I sweat drop. I hug her picking her up. "I love you too, Cortona," I say softly. She's hitting my back from the sounds of it. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She yells. "I love you too," I say. People are looking out the window seeing me smile as she pounds on my back. I then hear her starting to cry. I hold her a lot more gently. Frisk is just staring in shock. "I love you, sister," I say rubbing her back. Frisk group hugs us. I pat her on the head. "I missed you so much!!!" Cortona cries. "I... I missed you too." I say hugging her a little tighter.

Time Skip...

There's shouting going on inside. I enter inside to see the Underfell brothers arguing. Most of the others are away from them. They both look at me a terrified look on their face. "So you two are fighting again..." I say smirking. Ink moves Fresh far away from me. My soul turns black. "Fresh you really shouldn't be here right now." Ink says worriedly. Fresh breaks out of Ink's grip. "You two really can't stop fighting... Maybe it's because of something..." I say moving closer. "Fresh don't!!!" Ink yells. Fresh hugs me from behind. "Don't!!! Keep control of your emotions!!!" Fresh says. I turn to see him. My black soul flickers a soft pink. "How..." Ink says. Fresh places his hands on my soul. "I know you're hurting emotionally." Fresh says. Everyone is confused. I relax completely. "You... Can always see right through me Fresh." I say holding his hands. "Note to self... Always have Fresh around Paperjam." Ink mutters. "You gotta stop acting so scary. Jammy!!!" Fresh says. "If that's what you wish." I say gently. "Awe~ I wish I had a boyfriend like that!!!" I hear Underlust Sans complain. "Why don't you just ask-..." Underlust slams a hand over his brother's face. "Nope... I couldn't ask him that." Underlust Sans says. Lustfell Sans is shuffling around blushing. Underfell Papyrus and I notice this. Underfell Papyrus looks to see me with worried eyes towards him. "Hey... uh... Lustfell Sans... Are you alright?" He asks. Lustfell Sans stops moving and blushes dark pink almost red. He's avoiding eye contact. I look back to see Ink disappearing. "Ink that's cruel... Even for me." I state. Underlust Sans goes over to him. "Hey... Underlust... Be gentle with the kid, especially his legs." I say making the key for Lustfell's chastity belt appear around Underlust Sans' neck. Lustfell Sans smiles at me, before Underlust teleports with them. "What's wrong with his legs?" Sciencetale Sans asks. "Ugh you know how I said 'None of these guys are like your brother?' Earlier this evening." I start. Sciencetale Sans nods. "All of you more darker people put together aren't as cruel as his brother." I state coldly. "Fresh... You've been through enough today... Go hang out with the smaller ones." I say gently. "If you say so Jammy." Fresh says kissing my cheek. He then walks off with the others. I clear my throat. "The original plan for the Lustfell universe was just to be a simple mix or Underfell and Underlust... But... Ink had been horribly depressed, due to the current circumstances at the time. It became a universe of torture for the Sans, where he could do nothing to protect himself, because he has no power, like bone attacks and Gaster blaster like most of us, but has magic." I sigh. "Continue..." Underfell Papyrus says. "During the creation of this universe to make Ink get better from his depression instead of destroying Horrortale, I destroyed a happier universe knowing he needed the balance... Now for the story of Lustfell... It starts off like most of the AU's but this one had... multiple anomalies... Because of Ink's depression it was much darker than intended. To the point even the abuse that goes on in Underfell... Is nothing. Lustfell Sans has to behave knowing if he doesn't he'll lose body parts. Like his legs. Lustfell Papyrus didn't think that abuse was enough. So... He started uh... Raping the Sans. The Sans tried and almost got away which resulted in him... losing his legs, just below his knees were just cut off. Lustfell Papyrus tortures and abuses him every single day, no love, just anger, lust and hate..." I trail off feeling my emotions fumble around again. I cover my eyes trying to get a grip. "Sorry..." I say before coughing. The rest of them are tearing up. "We can't stop the anomalies and glitches in that universe, I've tried to destroy it... But... That damn human doesn't like to give up..." I mutter. I then feel Fresh's emotions wavering from sadness to an emotional blaming. I look over at him worriedly. He's shaking tears in his eyes. I use my magic to take away his pain and sadness. "Excuse me." I say getting up and walk over to Fresh. He looks me in the eyes holding his chest. I wipe away his tears knowing how much he is hurting. Fresh and I's souls appear as I near him. I hug Fresh tightly. "It's alright remember?" I say gently. Fresh nods placing his head on my collar bone. I can't hold back the tears at the pain and self blame Fresh was thinking. A few tears roll down my cheeks and land on the side of his face. I don't normally cry in front of other people so this shocks Fresh. He then kisses my forehead. "I promised you, I would not let... Anyone hurt you earlier... I'm not going to go back on it... Alright?" I say softly. Fresh raises his head nodding. "I also... Love you... and only... You." I say before kissing him gently. Reaper is staring in awe. I pull back. "I love you too!" Fresh says hugging me tightly. "I have to go cool down alright." I say softly. Fresh nods letting go of me. I pixelate. Fresh is smiling.