Chapter 5

I see the bridge as Paperjam slows down to walk up it. His thoughts are breaking my soul. 'Now... I won't bother anyone.' 'No one will even notice I'm gone.' He goes to the side rail. He then gets up on top of it. I'm trying to grab him. "No!!! No!!! Stop!!!" I yell. Tears are pouring down mine and Paperjam's face as he is about to jump. 'No one cares.' Paperjam thinks. "I do!!! I care Paperjam!!!" I yell at him. Paperjam is about to drop down when he is pulled backwards. I turn to see Fresh hugging Paperjam they are both on their knees "NO LET GO OF ME!!! I WANT TO DIE!!! I WANT TO DIE!!!!" Paperjam cries out hysterically. Fresh is holding down Paperjam. "Oh... Thank god... Thank god..." I say grabbing my soul. "Pj..." Fresh says crying. "I... I want to die..." Paperjam sobs. I find myself falling to my knees. Fresh is holding Paperjam gently now. Quite a few cars stopped. "Is he alright?" I hear a monster say. "Why didn't you let me jump? Everyone would have been so much happier!" Paperjam sobs. "Because!!! I would miss you." Fresh says. Cortona and her main group of friends are watching. Cortona looks terrified. "Pj!!! You idiot!!!" She screams. "What are you going to do? Tell Error again? Just so you can hear him throw me against a few walls and break my bones again?" Paperjam shouts angrily at her. That same look he gives Error when he leaves or is talking about him in his eyes as he looks towards his sister. She looks shocked. Fresh let's go of Paperjam accidentally. "I don't want to live anymore!!!" Paperjam shouts moving away from Fresh and jumping over the railing. "PJ!!!!" Cortona yells as he starts to fall. There's other screaming too. Paperjam smiles slightly as the ground is getting closer. I reach him trying to stop the fall. Suddenly my wings open up and we hit the ground.

There's a flash of white. I fall to my knees. There's snow beneath me. "We should fast forward to more recently." I hear. I look to see Paperjam. I reach towards him just wanting to hug him, hold him to make sure he's okay, but I place my hand in the snow. Paperjam looks over at me a single tear is all he has. Before another White flash happens. "Here is today! At least the past few weeks for Paperjam and you." W.D Gaster laughs. I see them all standing together, they are all smiling and happy. "Let's all go together!!!" Ink says happily. "I'm down." Paperjam says calmly. Fresh nods. Error grunts. "That's what we're doing!!!" Ink says. "But one problem..." Paperjam sighs. Everyone looks at Paperjam. "I'm technically not a Sans." Paperjam states. "Oh well." Error says. Paperjam shakes his head laughing. It's weird seeing them all smiling. Error laughing and hugging Paperjam, but Paperjam still has that... look in his eye towards Error and Error that same look towards Paperjam.

Time skip...

We are standing in front of a house. Ink knocks happily. Error is grumbling while Fresh is holding Paperjam's hand. The door opens. "Welcome!!!!" A Sans says. We enter. I see Papyrus' and Sans' everywhere. Paperjam and Error look the most different. A small one comes up to us. He goes to Error first. Fresh is hugging Paperjam. "Fresh, go mingle with your other selfs. I'm expecting a phone call soon." Paperjam says softly. "Don't be gone too long." Fresh says. "Of course not." Paperjam says before kissing him. A few of them look shocked. "He's kissing himself?" One of the Sans say. Error bursts into laughter. "So we can say we-" Error starts. "T.M.I Error." Paperjam says coldly. His eyes look like ice. Ink looks terrified. "Jammy..." Fresh says. Paperjam's eyes soften as he looks at Fresh. "Sorry, Fresh." Paperjam says. Fresh then wonders off. Paperjam's face falls serious as his phone rings I check who it is over his shoulder. Paperjam teleports to outside. He answers the phone. "This is Paperjam." He says calmly. "Paperjam... Keep a close eye on your parents. Someone poured alcohol in the punch or what ever that beverage is." I hear the phone say. "I'll keep a close eye on them, don't worry... I am the balance of these universes." Paperjam states calmly. "I'll be keeping an eye on the party to watch for anomalies." The phone says. "Got it... I'll report back later." Paperjam states. Paperjam hangs up. A black bubble appears. It pops and a pack of cigarettes are there. Paperjam laughs shaking his head. "He's definetly a strange one." Paperjam says putting them in his pocket. "Which Sans are you?" I hear. I turn to see Paperjam turning too. His cheerful eyes turn serious as we turn to face the person who talked. "I'm not a Sans." He answers. It's a Papyrus there. "Then why are you here?" They ask. "I have to keep my parents from fighting. They are Ink and Error. And to make sure my boyfriend and Error don't fight." Paperjam answers bluntly. They sigh. "I'm not even going to ask." He says. Paperjam nods teleporting inside. Error and Ink are drinking something. 'This isn't going to end well. I'll have to keep a really close eye on them both.' Paperjam thinks as I hear a knock. It's the Papyrus from earlier along with a Sans. The Sans is looking at my eyes. "JAMMY!!!!!" I hear. Paperjam sighs. "I'm coming Fresh." Paperjam says walking over to him. I see a Papyrus leaning over Fresh. Paperjam uses his strings to grab their soul. He gently moves them back. Fresh runs over to Paperjam hugging him around the waist. Paperjam lets go of the Papyrus. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!???!?!!" They shout. "You try to touch my boyfriend again and I'll erase you from existence." Paperjam says coldly. "Jammy! You're my hero!" Fresh says. Paperjam then looks him in the eyes. "Fresh... You were drinking earlier... Weren't you?" Paperjam says worriedly. Fresh blushes bright blue. "I wasn't!" He says. "I doubt that." Paperjam says softly. "Now avoid the Edges." Paperjam states before he wonders off.

Awhile later...

Paperjam is keeping a close eye on Error, because he's starting to get aggressive. Suddenly Error and Fresh are gone as I turn to look at Ink. I hear fighting outside. Paperjam sighs before teleporting outside. He separates them both. He has Error completely pinned, while Fresh is trying to get at Error with no avail. The door opens. "Both of you... Stop fighting, and neither of you are drinking anymore of that punch, I have no idea what is in it, but I can tell you're both drunk by your behaviour. Now Error behave or I'll throw you into the Anti-void tied up there till you're sober. And my Fresh... If you don't behave no sex for a month." Paperjam says smirking at Fresh. "Fine." Fresh says. "Hey!!!! I'm your parent!!! You little Prick!!!" Error shouts. "Error... Language we have innocent ears at the party." Paperjam states calmly, that look in his eye. Error grumbles and Paperjam drops him harshly. Paperjam eyes are extremely cold towards him. Paperjam winces suddenly a panicked look in his eyes before his hands squeeze slightly. Fresh yelps in pain. Paperjam let's go of him quickly and catchs him. I look at his soul to see it slightly cracked. Paperjam heals it quickly. "Forgive me, Fresh... I had forgotten I still had you tied up." Paperjam says gently that gentle worried look in his eye. Fresh nods looking up at Paperjam. I see him covering over his right eye socket. Paperjam moves his hand to see a black eye. He places his hand over it instead to heal it. Fresh is blushing darkly. "Damn he is a busy fella." I hear. Paperjam finishes healing Fresh then stands up. I extend a hand down to Fresh. Error tries to tie Paperjam up but Paperjam ties up Error while doing a romantic bow to Fresh. Fresh places his hand in Paperjam's. Paperjam leans down and kiss it, before helping him up. Paperjam then picks up Fresh's glasses and places them over his eyes. "He's very strange." I hear one of the people at the door say. "Oh Fresh... Please head inside. I don't want you to get cold. I'll be in shortly." Paperjam says gently. Fresh nods before heading inside. Paperjam then teleport over to Error. He slams Error's head into a tree. "Jesus Christ!" I hear from the door. Error is glaring at Paperjam. "Remember I'm not allowed to kill you... Or I am, but I'd have to kill Ink too. I doubt you truly want me to do that." Paperjam says smirking. "If you touch him..." Error growls. "Like I would... Error, he isn't a piece of shit like you. Now you are going into time out. I'll come get you once you're sober." Paperjam states coldly opening the portal with a snap. Error's eyes widen before Paperjam throws him into the strings on the other side. Paperjam closes it behind Error. Paperjam sighs before calming down. His phone goes off. Paperjam sweat drops before answering it. "S'up dawg?" He says. I sweat drop also. "Pj!!! Dude!!! You and Fresh wanna come over tomorrow? We are gonna Party!!!" The phone says. "Dawg!!! No fake? I'll swing it by Fresh later! Because that sounds righteous, dude!!!" Paperjam says. "Dude!!! Later!!! Rollers are coming!" The phone says hanging up. Paperjam hangs up also. "What... The... Fuck?" I mutter. "What? Me and Fresh LIVE in Underfresh." Paperjam answers calmly. I get another phone call. Paperjam sighs heavily. A few of the Sans and Papyrus' go inside. "Hello this is Paperjam." He says calmly. "That was a good job handling the situation, control your emotions more. Now don't worry about Error, I'll keep an eye on him. I'll phone you again if anything happens." He then hangs up. Paperjam sighs hanging up also. "Geez... How many people do you have talk to you?" I hear. "I work across universes, it's not uncommon. They're lucky I rarely sleep." Paperjam states. "What are you?" The Papyrus asks. "Huh?" Paperjam and I say confused. "You don't sleep? I have a hard time opening my eyes." They say. Paperjam laughs softly before his face falls serious. "Well I'm Paperjam, call me Pj if you wish." Paperjam says extending his hand out extremely business like. They shake his hand. "Papyrus, call me Pap since there's so many of us." Pap says. I nod. "Seems fair, Pap." Paperjam says as they both retract their hands. "Want to head inside?" Paperjam asks. He nods and we both enter inside. Suddenly Paperjam is tackled. Two small Sans had tackled me. I sit up. I rub my head. Pap is laughing. "Save us!!!" The two shout. "From what?" I ask. Suddenly there is another one, but Pap grabs them. "Sans. How much sugar did you eat?" He asks. 'Must be his Sans.' I think helping up the two who tackled me. I grab both of their hands and bring them inside. I feel extremely tall near all of them. Paperjam, Error and Fresh, plus me are all extremely tall compared to the other Sans. "Hey! You! Error and Ink's kid!" I hear before seeing Paperjam being tapped on the shoulder. Paperjam turns to see Underfell Sans. "Yes?" He says calmly as the two Sans run off. "Have we seen each other, before?" Underfell Sans asks. "For you merely months ago, for me it's been years since I last saw you." Paperjam answers calmly. He looks shocked. "How the fuck do you remember then?" He asks. Paperjam shrugs. "I must have a good memory." Paperjam says. 'Poor kid.' Paperjam thinks before sighing. 'I have to hunt down where Ink is.' Paperjam thinks. Suddenly his phone goes off. He looks at the name before answering. "I'm listening." Paperjam says. "He's good now, you can go get him." "I'm going now." Paperjam sighs. Fresh standing beside Paperjam frowning at him. "I'll be right back. I'm only in the anti-void if you need me." Paperjam says before dropping down through a portal.