Chapter 3

I drop Error roughly.  "Behave now, or I'll tell Ink on you."  I say smartassedly.  Error is grumbling before he freezes.  I let go of him.  "Error... Error... Error." He repeats for awhile.  The door opens.  "It isn't a party till you got a good death on your hands."  I hear.  I turn to see Reaper.  "You're not even a Sans!!! Why are you here?"  He asks.  "I'm here to keep balance between Error and Ink you know, why I'm even here to begin with."  I say.  We fist bump.  He growls.  "You forgot you can't kill anyone here.  That includes me, Reaper."  I laugh.  "Ugh..."  Reaper sighs.  "B.t.w the punch or what ever that is, is spiked."  I say patting him on the back.  Fresh runs up to me.  He hugs me.  "Don't leave me for so long!"  He yells at me.  "I'm sorry Fresh."  I say softly.  Reaper looks quite surprised.  "Jammy... Can we talk?"  Fresh asks.  "Of course."  I say gently.  We go past Reaper.  

"I want to have kids with you!"  Fresh yells.   I'm shocked before my face falls serious.  "Fresh, we'll talk about that when you're sober okay?"  I say worriedly.  "I've been thinking about it for such a long time though!"  Fresh says.  "Then have one more day to think about it, plus we can't do anything about it while we are here."  I say gently.  He frowns.  "Why don't I take the next few days off work for you?  We can talk about this and such tomorrow."  I say gently.  Fresh blushes nodding.  

We step inside the house.  We are talking and joking around on the couch.  I then hear shouting.  Fresh hugs me.  I hug him back.  "Both of you! Anti-void if you're going to fight!"  I shout startling everyone.  "FINE!!!"  They both shout.  "You just can't win today can you?"  Reaper says.  I sigh.  "Hurry!!!"  Fresh says.  I kiss him before teleporting.  They are in an extreme fight. I start video taping on my cell phone.  

An hour of this goes by.  I then separate them still video tapping because why not.  Ink and Error glare at me.  "Do I have to crush your souls again?  How many times will it take for you two to behave?"  I state.   "He's the one that was planning on making more AU's!"  Error shouts.  "AND HE WANTED TO DESTROY A BUNCH!!!"  Ink shouts louder.  I sigh.   Error then tries to go and attack Ink with his strings.  I press on Error's soul hard.  Error freezes.  "Ink please calm down."  I sigh.  Ink looks slightly scared. "I honestly hate doing this parent role model stuff, it is extremely aggravating."  I state calmly.  "Paper... jam... It really... hurts..."  Ink says tearing up.  I loosen the strings slightly.  Error looks pissed off.  'Forgive me Ink.'  I think before glaring back at Error.  "Relax Error, or I will do it."  I state coldly.  "Don't you fucking dare!"  Error says.  "Then cooperate."  I say dropping him.  Ink looks scared.  I gently set him down.  "Forgive me Ink, I didn't mean to injure you."  I gently say to Ink.   He just nods. Error then tries to attack me.  I tie him up then slam him down.  "Stay down now."  I state coldly.  Ink runs over to me and grabs my arm.  "Don't!"  He says.  "Please..."  Ink says crying.  I turn my cell phone off.  It comes back to me.  I slip it into my pocket.  "Ink... Forgive me if you want."  I say trying to calm my anger down.  "Ugh I... should have... killed you long ago."  Error says harshly.  I sigh.  "You really won't give up will you?"  I sigh.  Ink is holding onto me.  "No!!! No!!!"  Ink screams trying to hold me back.  "Error... If I kill you... you know I have to kill Ink... And I've been trying so hard... Not to kill you, because you're a fucking idiot, that can't understand that I actually care about Ink."  I state calmly.  Ink is looking up at me with wide eyes.  Error growls at me.  "But since I do have a back up plan... It will just hurt Fresh a lot."  I sigh making the choice.  "Ink... Forgive me."  I say opening a portal back to the party.  "Tell Fresh I love him."  I say throwing Ink through the portal, before closing it behind him and shutting down all portals in and out of the anti-void.  Error is glaring at me.  "There. Bring it on."  I say as we start to fight.

Weeks later...

I finally crush Error's soul.  The Anti-void starts to dement.  Suddenly a portal opens.  "Come on, let's get you back before you deform."  They say.  I then sigh following them.   I exit the anti-void with W.D Gaster.  

I come back to where the party is.  I would have been gone for half an hour.  I'm wounded pretty bad.  I heal myself easily.  I stand seeing my white shirt is stained with blood.  I frown before teleporting back to the house to change.  I change out of the blood soaked shirt into a clean one.  I put the soaked shirt into the laundry before heading to where the party is.  I stand outside again to see the blood on the ground.   "Fresh!!! Why aren't you freaking out?!?!"  I hear Ink yelling.  "I know that... He'll be okay... Him and Error will be back shortly."  Fresh says.  I frown before starting to walk towards them.  I'm limping slightly while my side is bruised.  "Jammy!!!"  Fresh says jumping into my arms.  I wince at the sharp pain.  Ink is looking at me hope in his eyes.  My soul starts to hurt looking at them.  I look away.  Fresh is hugging me still.  "Where's... Error?"  Ink asks.   Fresh let's go of me.  "Is he cooling off steam?"  Fresh asks.  "He's uh... On vacation for the next 6-months."  I say gently.  Ink and Fresh look confused.  "What? Why?"  Fresh says.  "He said he was going to be thinking about some stuff is all.  He'll be back before you know it, but Ink... Uh... Error told me to talk to you about the AUs so after the party if you're feeling up to it..."  I trail off.  Ink nods.  We all head inside as things get awkward.  I crack a few jokes along with Fresh.  Fresh goes in with Ink.  I close the door behind me.  Reaper glances over at me with wide eyes.  He comes over to me.  "What did you do?"  He asks.  "Nothing much."  I say.  "I just finished watching that tape between Ink and Error then with you stopping them.  Where is Error?"  He asks seriously.  I sigh avoiding eye contact.   He knows exactly what I'm doing.  "You're a fool... That much of your soul just to make Ink happy?"  Reaper says harshly, his voice is down.  "Ink and Fresh are the only ones I care about... You should know that."  I state.  Reaper smacks my back causing me to cough heavily.  "Oh god... Paperjam..."  Reapers says noticing my hand.  He hides me before too many notice.  He teleports us to a separate room.  He helps clean up the blood.  We are friends but that is it.  I explain exactly what I am doing to him.  W.D Gaster comes to see us.  He explains quite a few things.  

I'm bandaged up pretty heavily as I laugh nervously, when me and Reaper exit the room.  "That fight between you and Error had to have been bad."  Reaper say lightly patting me on the back.   "Took me at least a week to start getting him back after he figured out what I was doing."  I say before seeing something flash in my mind.  I quickly rush over to Fresh and hug him.  I pick him up.  Even though I'm hurt pretty bad, I act like nothing was happening.  "Hey Fresh!"  I say smiling for him.  "Jammy!  You were gone really long, you should be more careful next time."  Fresh scolds me.  "I know... But did you know something?" I ask setting him down.  "What?"  He asks.  I kiss him gently.  "I love you."  I say smiling my big smile. He blushes.  "I love you too."  He says smiling back before jumping on me.  I fall backwards two little Sans get out of the way in time.   Fresh is strattling me.  I sit up.  He's laughing at me.  I smile gently.  "Oh and Fresh... you're not leaving my side when we get back home."  I state suddenly hugging him.