Chapter 1

A/N: I don't know how well this story will pan out but, give it a chance, I promise it'll get better and better along the way, I'm new to this so...

---------------------------------------------------

One year ago exactly, my boyfriend went missing. You may have known him, his name was Harry Styles. He sung in a boy band called One Direction. He had brown,curly hair, green eyes and a cheeky smile no one would ever forget. They hit fame on and off,they died down eventually but they were still remembered. The existing four members of the band Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik still happen to be my best friends but the summer after Harry well, went missing we lost total contact. We still, have each others numbers but we moved on, went our seperate ways and grew up. Last I heard Louis was teaching at a college and had met a girl called Eleanor, his ex-student. Niall was working at a fancy restaurant in Britain, we were the best of best friends and so were him and Harry, since Haz left the exact same thing happened to mine and Niall's friendship, it got lost. Zayn started up his own line of hair dressing, still vein old Zayn though. As for Liam, he's a Doctor, trust him to get the best job. We all just grew away from the music industry, I went on to be a reporter so eventually I would see the boys but not on the best terms,being their sound check manager was much better. 19 was way too young for Harry to go missing, he hadn't lived. Sure he had 3 mere years of fame but it wasn't enough. We were all so young, we still are. We don't know anything about what happened to Harry that night and we might never know. 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Monique!" I heard someone whisper behind me, Louis.  

"Yeah Lou?" I said a bit louder. 

"Want some?" he replied sliding a silver flask with red diamonties under the blanket into my bed.  

"No Lou, I think I will pass, give it to Harry!" I said quietly so that no one, especially Liam heard Louis offering me a drink of straight Vodka. 

"Great girlfriend you are, fine, I'll get your boyfriend wasted, just don't think he will come back not wanting anything from you." Louis said with a cheeky smirk.

I watched Louis hand Harry the flask, being Harry he accepted and with no hesitance he drank. His bright, soft pink lips touching the flask, every now and then with the clear liquor dripping down his chin and on to the floor. Niall and Zayn were passed out and both in the green fluffy quilt that Liam had placed over them.

It was quite a night, winter snow softly hitting the ground, watching the sun fade and the moon beaming brightly. Liam was in the corner all rugged up, the barn was not nearly as warm as we had hoped.

I took another quick glance at the boys and saw Harry taking another sip. This time out of a flask I knew was familiar, it was orange, Harry's favourite colour, the one I bought him for our 1 year anniversary. He had no limits, I kept my gaze fixed on him until his deep green eyes met mine.

He stumbled towards me tripping over everything possible, from shoes to people. He crawled into the red sleeping bag and rested his warm body against mine, making the chilled barn seem to be just like the summer we spent in California. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, everytime he exhaled I could feel shivers running down my spine. After feeling so alive I felt the need to sleep. I closed my eyes and slept for what seemed forever. 

------------- 

I woke up to the bright lightning flashing, the sound of thunder beaming through my head making it throb even more. Now it was cold, I couldn't feel what I felt in California. I could feel the cold breeze that felt like a million pointy needles jabbing into my back. I turned around to cuddle closer to Harry when nothing. I woke up alone. I looked around to catch a glimpse of Harry anywhere but he was nowhere. Another strike of bright light flashed before my eyes when a shadow of a human appeared. Harry?

"Monique?" the Irish accent quickly sunk in. Niall. 

"W-wheres Harry?" I stumbled out of horror and the cold. 

"I woke up, he was gone." he said, his voice cringing at the word of 'gone'. 

Another flash of lightning lit the midnight sky. He gulped as if he hadn't said exactly everything before opening his mouth letting the Irish words flow. 

" I think I heard a scream!"

My stomach sunk, tears flooded turning my light blue eyes into a blurry grey colour. Liam jumped up as did Louis and Zayn. They looked worried like they had heard the whole conversation.

"Was it Harry?" Louis peeked up, worried. Niall's expressions gave Louis a bad feeling. He buried his face in his thick, blue pillow so that no one could hear his whimpers.

"W-We don't know" Niall replied. I, by now was flooding my face with tears. 

"We have to tell the police!" Liam shouted. 

"And thats only who we will tell." Zayn said stubbornly before continuing " if he doesn't show up by 12 o'clock in the morning on monday, we report it, he isn't missing until another 24 hours, okay?" he sounded so mature but we all could tell he was hurting.

24 hours passed. Two suns came up and a moon went down. Harry never showed.  

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bedroom, shaking horendously.The bright yellow sun beaming and the blue sky clear as ever. It was the perfect day in Los Angeles but what my brain just thought of was the worst night of my life, legit. I was sweating and crying in my sleep from the pain. My white pillow was sweat drenched and tear stained.

I look in the mirror to see my cheeks lightly stained from the dried up tears, new ones threatining t spill down my soft cheeks.

Every night I go to bed alone with no one to say 'I love you' too. I am always anxious to know what happened he isn't dead, theres no proof. Harry IS alive, I know he is.

I sat in a daze doing what I did every morning, I went over every detail from that night. For some reason I don't remember everything that happened, I wasn't drinking, I just don't remember. I was interupted by the song 'Blurred Lines.' The music wave exploding my brain, making the bad pain in my head excruciating. 

I picked up my phone, tracing the screen with my finger before slowly pressing the 'answer' button only to hear my mother on the other end.

"Yelo" I said casually, trying to sound half decent, not giving away I had been crying. 

" This probably isn't the best time,sweetie but we're moving back to Britain. I'm sorry." she said reassuringly.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! Well I started this new story, I got bored of my old one. I like this one a lot better though, you guys might not, I don't know. Please comment what you think :)

Fan/Vote/Comment :)

~Ebony.