Chapter 5

MONIQUES POV:

I woke up to the bright sun, piercing my eyes as I looked around the room. Where was I?

I kept scanning the room only to spot a familiar blonde haired boy next to me. Shit.

"Niall?" I put my hand on his shoulder shaking him awake.

"Ahh don't hurt me!" He screamed into my face. He kept tossing, screaming and shouting as I tried to wake him.

I searched the room again trying to find anything, water, alcohol, anything just to tip on him. Just when I spotted someone else, all too familiar.

"I've missed you!" He smiled as he showed his dimple. His green eyes all so beautiful.

"Harry!" My hopes were high lifted, I couldn't help but smile.

"Mon, as much as I loved you , I'm not here for that. I'm here to warn you..." He say in the same position in the corner of the room.

"Something bad is going to happen. I have no control, it isn't me. I don't know who it is. I'm just warning you." His tone was serious as was his facial expression.

The light burned my eyes as everything went white.
"Mon?" Niall stood in front of me waving his hands back and forth in front of my face.
"You look like you've seen a ghost, is everything okay?" His expression was completely neutral I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"I-I saw Harry..." I trailed off as tears threatened to spill.

"Monique. That's not possible, Harry's, you know what. He's gone. Marcel's had a huge affect on you, it's not real, love."

I stay quiet unsure of what to say. Maybe he was right. Maybe I was insane, or maybe it was really Harry, maybe he's okay.

There was so many maybes to what I didn't know the answers to.

--------------------

I arrived back at my apartment with Niall to get changed for Harry's funeral, my last goodbye.

"I'll wait in here and you go get ready, okay?"

"Okay." I say as I leave Niall in the living room to watch TV.

I walked into my wardrobe and looked at my range of dresses. All of them coloured black, blue and red. I scanned through them until I found a specific black dress. It was knee length with short sleeves. Around the top of it was a necklace chained to it. I knew exactly where it was from.

I picked the necklace up and traced it with my fingers.
On the back of the love heart shape read :
"Longer then death do us part, I'll love you forever and always -H"

I pulled the dress out of my cupboard and traced the fabric of it with my fingers before sliding it on.
I then walked into the bathroom and proceeded to curl my hair, add eyeliner and mascara to my eyes and put a bit of lipstick on. I then slipped on some black wedge heels, grabbed my purse and phone and walked out to Niall.

"Wow, you look stunning. Ready to go?" He mumbled out.

"Yeah. Let's go."

--------------------

We pulled into a car park at the cemetery. I looked around to see all the mourning faces of Harry's friends and family. I searched around for two particular faces, Gemma and Anne. But they were no where to be seen.

I walked towards the gate when I saw a familiar figure. A smirk plastered on his face. Marcel turned around to greet us.

"Well, well, well. Fancy seeing you two here."

----------------

A/N:
OMG IM SO SORRY EVERY THINGS BEEN SO HARD LATELY :'( school, family. Everything. I haven't updated in forever, I haven't even been on wattpad :/ but I'm so so sorry.

This has nearly 300 reads, it's not much but Thankyou guys for sticking by me even if I haven't updated in forever. I love you 💕