Chapter 3

"And today we are mourning with British boy band, One Direction as they find their fellow band mate, Harry Styles has recently been discovered, dead." The TV news reporter said huskily.

Dead.

I was holding back the tears, once again. Fighting the pan that had risen inside of me. But how the news reporter said it, the word dead. Harry was  gone, there was proof of it. They had his body, they put out the only living flame inside of me, the hope that Harry was still alive.

I flicked throughout the Television channels as I lay wrapped up in my soft and cozy blanket on the couch. Zayn sat beside me, since I did ask him to stay while I watched. Louis sat as far away from me as possible, which was good.

"Today, One Direction member Harry Styles was found-" I changed the channel.

"The ladies man of the band, gone? Girls are going to miss the charm of, Har-" I clicked the remote once again.

"His heart was held by one special girl, yet so many others craved him, Harry Styles living, no longer" 

Channel after channel after channel was Harry. Images were flashing in my head of him. His soft,green eyes. His curly hair that flopped perfectly on his head. His dimple. The way he kissed me. The way he held me. The way he loved me.

________________________________

We lay sprawled out on the sheets of my bed, gazing at the glow-in-the-dark stars above our heads. The moon was beaming in brightly through my window, illuminating his features. His eyes seemed soft and gentle, they were truly beautiful.

We stayed laying, our eyes fixated on each other. Time was frozen. A minute felt like an hour, an hour felt like a day. If it was possible, I would've stopped time. Right here, right now.

"You are so gorgeous." he whispered to me, his deep British accent flowing.

"No Mr, you are the gorgeous one" I said to him, poking his nose.

A smile grew upon his face and I couldn't help but smile too. His white teeth were just so perfect. He was perfect.

I cupped his face into my hands holding his cheeks. I leaned in , our noses merely brushing. I could feel his warm breath trickle on to my face. Before I knew it, all I could feel was his soft lips, pressing against mine. Immediately there was a spark inside of me. Love?

The kiss was gentle and sweet and lasted for what seemed like forever. He pulled away out of breath. I bit my lip and looked down at the dooner covers on my bed. I then moved my gaze up to meet Harry's eyes. This time they showed a different emotion.

Lust.

Harry was still laying on my bed. His hand above his head, holding his neck. I crawled up the bed to his ear, trying to be sexy, most likely failing.

"Big time pop star Harry Styles" I said seductively into his ear.

A smirk appeared on his face as he realized what I was getting at.

"Who are you and what did you do with my girlfriend?"  he said to me acting scared.

"Baby, she doesn't need to know" I winked at him. 

He stood up off of the bed, he put his arms out as if to hug me. I walked around the bed so that I was a ruler length away from him. I quickly jumped on to him, wrapping my legs around his torso. My fingers gripped his hair tightly as he started kissing my neck.

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah?" I made it seem like a question.

He smiled making his dimple show. His eyes were fixated on me.