Samekichi X Female! Orca! reader

Requested by: Me

You were strolling in the blue sea with your friend Wadanohara. You were her newest familiar and you were going to meet her other familiars. Your H/L hair was dyed H/C (if you have black hair, forget the dyeing part, orcas have black hair) with two white ovals on each side of your head.

When you arrived at Wadda's house, you saw two guys and two young girls. Wadda started introducing you. "This is Y/N, my new familiar." "S-She's an orca." a shark boy said. "Calm down Samekichi, she won't hurt you. So, Y/N, this is Dolphi," she said pointing at the small dolphin girl, "this is Fukami," she pointed at the octopus dude, "this is Memoca," she continued while pointed at the seagull girl, "and this is Samekichi." she pointed at the adorable shark boy.

You smile sweetly at Sharky and he nervously smile back. Wadda saw this and pulled you to the side. "Samekichi almost got eaten by an orca so that's why he's scared of you." Well great. You had trouble approaching him but the others were okay with being around you.

|A few weeks later|

Everyone was glad that you were around pretty much all the time, even Samekichi. You help him beat an orca (yeah, the one who almost ate him) all the time. Of course, he was grateful but he was a bit sad that he couldn't do anything for you in return. Then, he thought of giving you a present. ( •_• =b good job Sharky-boy.)

*~Samekichi's POV~*

"What could Y/N like" I silently asked myself. I then decided to ask my friends. Unfortunatly, they didn't help; "Sorry Samekichi, but I don't know what she likes." said Wadanohara who knows everything about her. "I don't know but look at thisss!" Memoca said showing a 'HERE COMES DAT BOI' video to me (I don't know why though). "I-I don't k-know!!" Dolphi said terrified. Fukami said: "Give her a kiss." I know he ships us but I was shocked that he said that ('that' AKA something)... That wasn't a bad idea.

I asked her to meet me at the sea of stars. When she asked me why, I answered her with a simple "It's a surprise."

*~Normal POV~*

You decided to go meet Samekichi at the sea of stars, especially since Fukami forced you bit. When you got there, he was already here. "Hey Same-kun!" He turned to see you then blushed madly. You walked to him, wich only made his blush worse. "What's wrong Samekichi?" He then crashed his lips on yours. You blushed a little and kissed back. When you pulled appart for air, Samekichi's face was pure red, wich made you giggle a bit. He then grabbed your hand and not long after, you got to his house. You both sat on the couch to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie, he fell asleep on you. You two ended up sleeping on the couch, cuddling.

Well that was bad... Welp, it's done! I had no idea on how to end this so yeh...

Next: Fukami