bully! Tsumuri X fem! bullied! suicidal! cicada! reader

Requested by: imane112
Sorry if Tsumuri's a little OOC or if you don't like it. Also, you are a cicada because I tried to be original.

WARNING: this contains suicide and sad thoughts. If you are sensitive, please do not read this. No one was harmed during the writing.

I love you, forgive me

Today was shitty. Just like every other day. Always the same routine: you wake up, you get prepared for the day, you get bullied, you sleep. It never changes. This is infernal. You want to die. You remember the day this horrible routine started.

|Flashback|

You were walking through the forest to get to the bar where you'll meet up with your friends. You got in the bar and saw a moth girl fighting a centipede guy. Of course, you knew both of them. Once they were done, they went opposite directions. Your friend Ico aproached you, grabbed your arm and got out. As you got out, Ico started crying. "What's wrong Ico?" "T-tsumuri just b-broke up with m-me and-and he told me t-that he cheated o-on me." After a comforting hug, she got home while you went back in the bar to check on Tsumuri.

He was drinking like the world was ending. "Tsumuri, are you ok?" "Well I just dumped my girlfriend and told her I cheated on her -wich isn't true- and now I'm drinking until I can't feel. So yeah, I'm perfectly fine." "I see... Well, why don't we go bully Scor? I know it calms you." In all honesty, you weren't the kind to bully. You asked him because, in the past, he asked you many, many times to bully with him.

"You want to bully Scor? You who is hurt everytime I bully him? Hah! Don't make me laugh. You are so stupid! So worthless! What could a simple cicada like you possibly do? Nothing!" You knew he was drunk and didn't mean it, yet, it still hurt like a thousand knives stabbed you. You stormed out of the bar, crying.

|End of flashback|

Since then, he went to you everyday just to bully you. Each day making you feel worse and worse. To the point where you couldn't take it anymore. You hanged yourself to free yourself from this pathetic world.

*~Tsumuri's POV~*

I couldn't forgive myself. Bullying the one I left Ico for. I never wanted this. I felt like something was controlling me. I walked to Y/N's house to apologize. Voices in my head screamt at me to stop but I needed to apologize.

At her house, what I saw terrified me. Her body hanged from the ceiling, perfectly still. My eyes widened. I started to cry. I cut the rope and hold her dead body close. I looked over at her desk and saw a note. I pick it up and read it aloud.

To my family;
I'm sorry. Not only for killing myself, but for being so unloving.
To my friends;
Sorry for being so depressing and not being here when you needed me.
To you, whoever is reading this;
Sorry to bother you with my problems.
See you all in the aferlife.
Y/N.

After reading this I was bawling my eyes out. I felt like my entire being was crushed. She killed herself because of me and I knew it. I was the only one to blame. I hugged her corpse close to me once again murmuring "I'm so sorry." or "Please forgive me." or even "I love you." every so often. When I went home, cried myself to sleep at the death of my cicada crush.

WOAH! That was very sad. I got the idea of making the reader a victim of bullying and this came. Sorry if I ruined your day.

Next: Kcalb