Wodahs X male! god! reader

Requested by: the awesome Wodahsisbae

Reunion of passion

You pace around the room. Today was a big day. The god reunion. You were thinking about how to make the best first impression. Yep, you were a new god here so every single action you make will count. Justim said gods could bring their head angels with them. You didn't have to but you decided to bring F/N. He was the head angel and your best friend.

Once you got prepared, you went to F/N's house to go to that reunion. The door opened and revealed the F/H/C haired male. "Hello, Lord Y/N." He said casually. "Are you ready to go?" You asked nervously. He nodded and the two of you went through a portal to go to Justim's castle, where the god reunion was organized. You were a bit nervous. And by 'a bit', it means 'extremely'. (Me when I have to speak in public XD) F/N tried to calm you down but failed miserably.

You got out of the portal. You were right in front of the castle. You knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it was opened by none other than Justim. "Y/N! Hello! I see you came with your head angel too!" He said, looking relaxed as ever. "Hey, this is F/N." You said, your voice a bit shaky. F/N bowed and you both got in, following Justim. Once inside, you took in all of the other gods' styles.

Then, Justim stood up on one of the tables and shoured. "Guys! I have an important announcement!" All of the gods and head angels present turned their head. "We have a new god here! Meet Y/N, the god of F/E (favorite element) and his head angel F/N!" Everyone stared at you and F/N.

You quickly said something to not make everything more awkward. "H-hi everyone! I h-hope we'll get along w-well!" You voice was shaky and hesitant but they didn't seem to mind, they actually seemed to like you. Then, they started to introduce themselves.

"Greeting, I am Fumus." You blushed as the fancy god then took your hand and kissed it. He let go and introduced his head angel. "And this is Taffy." Taffy bowed and you bowed back to be polite. Taffy then backed away with Fumus who winked at you, a smirk on his face. (FUMUS NO, THIS IS A WODAHS X READER FOR JESUS' SAKE!!)

Then, a yellow and white haired god hold out her hand for you to shake, wich you did. "Sup, I'm Elux." She then retrieved her hand and backed away. Then, a blonde god hugged you. "Hello, my name is Siralos, nice to meet you!" (SIRALOS PLEASE!) He let go and smiled gently. "And this is Igls Unth." He pointed to an angel with beautiful wings.

Siralos then backed away only for a god with sparkly blue hair to approach you. The blue haired male bowed and made a beautiful blue flower appear that he then hold out to you. "Hello, dear. My name is Liliya." (LILIYA! DX) You took the flower and thanked him. He smiled sweetly and backed away. Then, the last god floated to you. "Hi, I'm Etihw!" She said. She then pointed at her head angel. "And this is Wodahs!"

The handsome head angel bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Y/N." You blushed lightly and bowed back. Justim then intervened and said the reunion was over. A few minutes after, everyone left except Justim, you, F/N, Etihw and Wodahs. Justim went over to you and hugged you. (Justim not you too. I believed in you Justim. And you betrayed me.) "I hope to see you soon!" He said, smiling. "Yeah, same!" You said. He then let you go. (If you love me let me gooooooooooooooooooo!)

Out of the castle, you and F/N started walking away. But before you could go back to your world, Etihw ran up to you and asked to talk in private. You accepted and told F/N to talk with Wodahs. Your talk with Etihw was pretty much talking about your devils. It was a bit boring. You thought about what F/N and Wodahs could be talking about.