Taffy X fem! angel! reader

Requested by: iyj1996
Sorry if he's a bit OOC. The reader lives in the Gray Garden.

Childhood love

You were in a dark room. A god was towering over you, a knife in his hand. He raised the knife high, he was about to stab you. "Leave her alone!" Someone shouted. That person then hit the god that was trying to harm you. They then hugged you and cried on your shoulder. "Y/N! Thank god you're ok! I thought I lost you!"

You woke up from your weird dream and looked outside: it was a sunny day and not a single cloud could be found in the sky, wich made you happy. Just then, you remembered something. Your childhood friend was coming over. That made you extremely happy; it's been ages since you last saw him. You got prepared for the day and ate F/F (favorite flavor) pancakes. You got out and searched your childhood best friend.

|Time skip by Ray hugging Lila|

It's been 5 hours since you got out of your house. You were close to give up on your search until you heard him. The one you searched for hours. "Hey Y/N." You turned around in a flash. Standing there was your childhood friend, looking quite handsome. "Taffy!" you shouted and hugged him. He almost immediatly hugged back, a large smile on his face.

After a few minutes, you pulled apart, noticing a lot of bruises and cuts. "Taffy, what happened? Why are you so harmed?" He looked surprised at your question. Not because you asked about his wounds, but because he thought he hid them well enough.

*~Taffy's POV~*

"Oh, uh... It's nothing. Just battle scars." Of course they weren't. I felt bad for lying to her but I didn't have the heart to tell her my own god abuses me. She seemed to believe my little lie and smiled brightly. God, I missed that smile so much. Simply seeing her happy made me smile.

Well, it was mostly because I had a crush on her since we were kids. She was always there to help me get better. I was heartbroken when we had to stay apart. But, the past is in the past and we're together again.

"So, what do you want to do now?" She asked, bringing me back to reality. "Uh... Why not visit other worlds?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't ask to go to my world. "Sure! Why not... The land of the sun?" "Good idea!" I smiled again. We always dreamed of going to the Land of the Sun together. And now, this dream will come true.

*~Normal POV~* & |Time skip by Bendy the demon|

We arrived at the Land of the Sun. It was gorgeous, more than you thought. You and Taffy strolled around the Land of the Sun, enjoying everything. Then, a portal to a weird world appeared under you. You heard Taffy calling for you, as you fell in darkness for a few minutes, until you hit the hard floor.

You got up, everything was dark. You couldn't see anything. You felt someone behind you. They then put an arm around your waist and a cloth over your nose and mouth. You passed out, but not before feeling that person dragging you.

*~Taffy's POV~*

Oh no, that was really bad. I knew where she was; the Pitch Black world. I can't believe he's going to harm Y/N just to see me hurt. I created a portal to the Pitch Black world and went in. I sprinted to Fumus' torture room to find him leaning on a wall, not that far away from Y/N. She was asleep, laying on a metal surgery-like table.

Fumus looked at me. "I have a few questions for you. First; who's that?" He asked, pointing to Y/N. "She's my childhood friend, Y/N." I answered and he nodded. "Second; what were you doing in the Land of the Sun?" He sounded mad. "We were just visiting, like we wanted to do since we kids."

I was a bit nervous, since he could hurt Y/N at any moment. "Alright. Now, I suppose you want her back..." He said, his eyes scanning her body. I nodded, freaking out inside, thinking of all the terrible things he might do to her. He smiled evily. "Before leaving her to you, I just want to see how much you would do for her."

I froze at this sentence. Did he really wanted me to prove how much I love her? Well, it wouldn't- wait, no, it will hurt to try. But I'll do it. For Y/N. "A-alright. Wh-what do I have to do?" I asked, prepared for anything. Fumus got out and told me to follow him.

*~Regular POV~*

You were waking up bit by bit. When you were awake enough, you stood up. You were in a dark room. No one was in it. You carefully got out and looked at your surroundings. It was nothing but darkness. You walked around a few minutes until you bumped into someone. "Oh, um, sorry sir." He turned around. A god was towering over you, a knife in his hand.

"It's... Alright...." He said almost creepily. You then realized something; everything was going exactly like your dream. He raised the knife high, he was about to stab you. You screamed as loud as your lungs aloud you. You were about to run, but he firmly grabbed your arm. "Leave her alone, Fumus!" Someone shouted. You recognized Taffy's voice.

He then hit Fumus right in the face. He apparently punched hard enough to make Fumus pass out. Taffy turned to you, he was greatly injured. He then hugged you and cried on your shoulder. "Y/N! Thank god you're ok! I thought I lost you!" You chuckled and hugged back.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, confused. "Oh, it's just that I litteraly lived a dream I had this morning." You answered, giggling slightly. "Oh..." You stayed like that for about a minute until you broke the hug. "We should go back home." You said, grabbing his hand. "But, this world is my home." He said. "Not anymore. I'm not letting you near Fumus anymore." You then kissed his cheek, wich made him as red as a tomato.

He opened a portal to your world. Arrived at your house, he hugged you again. "Thank you." He said. He then kissed you. You blushed a bit, but kissed back. "Y/N, I-I l-love you. I h-have since we were kids and-." You hushed him by kissing him once more. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He smiled brightly at your answer.

Since then, you two live together in a happy and healthy relationship.

Oh god, I haven't said anything stupid yet! Umm- uhhh- BRIAN HELP!
Brian: Letz do da fok in da gabadj dispozel! DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

Next: Wodahs