I Have A Girlfriend

(Nicole's p.o.v)

 I quickly pulled away and ran up stairs to my room and shut the door . Leah ran up behind me , she was banging on the door 'BANG BANG' ." Can we please talk " she pleaded . I opened the door , she quickly came in and closed the door behind her , not letting anyone hear. "Listen ", I began "No , listen to me , I...I ... I was wrong I shouldn't have kissed you ". " Well its not all you fault I shouldn't have let you plus , I only pulled away because ...well ... I liked the kiss",I said looking at the dirty carpet ." Well whats wrong with liking i-" , i cut her off " I have a girlfriend ".

(Leah's p.o.v)

When said that she liked the kiss , I felt loved again . See i'm only in here because my parents died in car crash and at the time I had a girlfriend and she took me in , I trusted her with everything then one day ......I went down stairs and saw her basically down some other chicks throat . Like what the hell , I immediately got my stuff and left . I tried to get a job , but I couldn't because of my age . I slept on a bench in some park and got dressed under the slide . Someone was watching me but I didn't know they reported me to social services or who  ever , and they brought me here . I felt unwanted , useless and I thought my life was over . But anyway lets get back to today . When she said she had a girlfriend I felt  so so awful but relieved, because how awkward would it be to kiss a straight girl who you thought was gay .

After that we just chilled and watched Pitch Perfect " Am Leah we were supposed to make dinner ". We both glanced at each other I paused the movie and Nicole jumped up and ran down stairs and started what we left off .

(A/N) 

sorry if i dont update more for a while , because i have christmas tests coming up xxxxxxxxx