THE OFFICE

* talking between TIM ,NICOLE and PAIGE *

T-' so do you want to explain yourself ?'

N-' its really self explained already , i was getting you back for what you did to Paige '

T-' Paige do you have anything to say......' 

N-' it wasn't her fault , i did what anyone would do '

T-' Paige what right did you have to be going  around telling everyone about what happened you tattle-tail ya '

P-' I had every right to tell Nicole about what happen and your lucky i didn't complain to the board of social workers cause you had no right to do that  , and I didn't tell everyone , so amm learn your facts '

N-' who said we are not telling , well we will if this happens again '

T- ' was that a threat ?' 

P-' No'

T- ' Good cause your going to listen to me '

P & N - ' ooookkkkaaayy'

T-' You two better not report me to the board of social workers or ye be gone within seconds , ok do ye twats understand or do ye want it more easily for ya '

P-'You talk slow enough already , bye see ya later ' 

* Nicole and Paige walk out , and as Nicole closes the door she says *

T-' See ya girls , hahahaahaahhahahahahhhaahah ' 

N-' If you think your threats will work on us you got to be a fair gas feen all together ' 

* door slams * 

A/N ; Im Irish and i use a lot of slang when i talk and i want to bring some of it into the story and i'll explain it down here cause most of my readers are not in Ireland xx 

fair- like it means very 

gas- means funny 

feen- male