Authors Note

Hi friends!

What do you think? Shall I continue with this?

I've been thinking about this story line for a long time. I really loved the Phantom Lord and Grand Magic Games arcs, and Gajuvia is my all time favourite brotp and I wish they had more interaction in Fairy Tail.

I read the manga and I have finished the anime, so I know what I'm talking about m'kay.

Important things in this story:
1. This is set the year after Fairy Tail won the GMG - making Fairy Tail the best guild in Fjore.
2. For my sake, they're going to do the same events as the one from the anime so it's so much easier for me. Just imagine that they did different events the year before.
3. Juvia is super badass and isn't crazy in love with Gray. Oh and she's also a 2nd generation water dragon slayer.
4. I'm gonna make Totomaru a fire god slayer, and Aria one of the ten wizard saints.
5. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Phantom Lord, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel and Blue Pegasus will be competing. Only six guilds.
6. Some of the characters have had encounters in the past. All these encounters will either have something to do with previous plot lines, or something completely new that I made up. Please note that I haven't read the manga so I have just completely created my own take on the characters backgrounds; especially Juvia's.
7. The seven year gap did happen, BUT before that, Juvia, Sol, Totomaru and Gajeel were five years younger than Natsu and Gray etc, making them about the same age, or slightly older than the Fairy Tail gang after the seven year gap.
8. The arc that follow the GMG (the Tartarous Arc) does happen, but Fairy Tail is still together etc etc. Silver Fullbuster and Tartarous plays a part in the story. This happens before the Alvarez Empire arc, in the year after Tartarous when Fairy Tail were disbanded in the original story. 

9. The Phantom Lord arc didn't happen. (Kind of obvious, but I'm just double checking you understand)

Again, be sure to comment any suggestions, questions, or requests down below!

Update soon! (First chapters always take forever so we'll see.)

Cat xx