13. Outsiders

"What's happening here?" Juvia asked. Totomaru and Sol rushed forward but she stayed in the same place, away from the crowd. Nobody had noticed her. 

Gajeel and Lily were stood opposite Natsu, Lyon, Erza and Sting. Their guild mates were around them, but not all of the teammates were there. 

"Get out of my way," Gajeel said. He looked bored, which only made them angrier. 

"You hurt Kagura. You almost killed her. You're going to pay!" 

Erza swung for Gajeel, and his arm turned into iron as they engaged in swordplay. A group of people started attacking Lily, who was in his battle form, but his sword swung them away from him. 

Aria had disappeared, but Juvia knew he was still around somewhere. 

"Drip drip drop," she muttered, and the rain started pouring faster. 

Natsu yelled loudly, and tried to attack Gajeel, but Totomaru ran forward and Natsu lost control of his flames, as Totomaru took control of them and moved them away. 

Sol made the earth move, and hit a few people, including Lyon, with rocks.

The four of them stood in a line in front of everybody, and appeared to stop fighting. 

"Now, now. Don't make us use Aria's Metsu on all of you," Gajeel said, dodging a hit from Erza and kicking her back. 

"You cowards!" Sting yelled, running forward to fight Gajeel. Then , without warning, Aria emerged in front of Gajeel, and stuck his hand out. This sent a powerful shot of airwaves out of his palm and shot Sting back. The Phantom Lord members stared blankly at the group in front of them, not feeling the slightest bit threatened. Then a wall of water emerged, splitting the two groups. Sting tried to hit it, but Erza stopped him before he could. 

"Don't! That's boiling water." 

Everyone's attention turned to Juvia, who walked forward, her umbrella covering her face. She looked at the crowd with a piercing smirk, before touching Gajeel's shoulder and moving to the front of their group. 

"Let's not get into a huge fight now," she said. "It wouldn't be good for anyone if another member got hurt." 

She took down the wall. Everybody looked at her. She turned around and moved to leave. 

"Get back!" Erza yelled, running towards them again, with tears streaming down her eyes in anger. Gajeel and Totomaru ran to try and stop her, but she was too fast, and emerged right next to Juvia. 

But Juvia turned around, and a split second before Erza was about to hit her with a sword, Juvia held her hand out, then Erza got encased in a water dome. She tried to get out of it, but couldn't break out. Juvia turned around and smirked.  

"That wasn't very nice of you, Titania. Attacking someone, when their back was turned," Juvia said, her voice getting angrier as she spoke. Then she looked at Gajeel and then at the crowd of people, and muttered, "We're done here. Save the fighting for the stadium." Then she broke the water lock, and Erza fell onto the floor. She stood up, but didn't move to attack anyone. 

Aria waved his arm to draw a magic circle which made each Phantom Lord member vanish.

"Let's go," said Natsu under gritted teeth. "They're just a bunch of nobodies," he said, then yelled, "Outsiders! You'll pay for what you've done."

Erza stared forward at the remnants of dust from where they had disappeared. 

"Yeah, let's go. We shouldn't fight, not outside the stadium. It doesn't look good. Even if they are rotten, they're still an official guild. C'mon," she said, and the crowd dispersed.