Chapter 1:In the fields

Little Leafeon is in the fields just playing with his friends. But then something just appeared out of nowhere:O. "What is that thing?" Leafeon said with fear. "I dont know"said Espeon. Just then everyone left the fields and leafeon was left alone. Then something rustled in the bushes. "Hello?" Leafeon said. Who are you? Leafeon said. "I am.............."said the mysterious pokèmon. "I AM ABSOL the disaster pokèmon" said Absol. "Ah its a Absol" said Leafeon screaming. "Stay here little leafeon" said absol. "No i cant your absol the disaster pokèmon" said Leafeon. "I know but cant you stay here just a little longer" said Absol. "No get away Absol". Just then Leafeon ran out of the fields to get away from absol. Then he finally got away from absol. What a reLEAF (Lol)  "phew". He said. I finally got away from absol. Just then Leafeon heard a pokémon in the bushes. But it was just pidgey. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LEAFEON YOUR PARENTS WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU" Said pidgey. "Oh sorry pidgey i didn't realize that" Said  Leafeon. ."Lets just go home pidgey" Said Leafeon. Okay leafeon lets go! Said pidgey. Then they were at home in the big house of pokèmon what a reLEAF that was for them. "What now pidgey?" said leafeon. "I don't know what to do" said pidgey. "Wait i know what to do" said pidgey. "What?" said leafeon. ".LETS EAT" said pidgey. "Well that sounds fine" said leafeon. And then there were both eating a GREAT cheese sandwich (that makes me hungry) "NOM NOM NOM NOM" said pidgey. "This is good" said leafeon. "Im done with my sandwich" said pidgey.
                                                                      To be Continued.......................thx