Chapter 4:In the Ocean

So the boys went down to the Earth village. And met a water friend Vaporeon. So now it Leafeon, Pidgey, and Vaporeon. The three of them are going to travel to the ocean. Will they meet new friends or will they just stay the three friends. Lets now find out. ."Hey leafeon do you guys wanna see my world under the sea." Said vaporeon(🎶under the sea🎶)"Sure vaporeon. "Hey pidgey do you wanna go?" Said Leafeon. "No I can't because my wings will get wet. Sorry" Said pidgey. "Thats fine I realized that because your a bird pokemon" Said Vaporeon. "Well lets get going. Oh and see you later pidgey." Said Leafeon. "Bye you guys." Said Pidgey. Then the two young boys set out on their journey to the ocean. When they went down into the ocean they saw a strange HEART fish pokèmon(if you know who this is then say it in the comments) "Who are you strange fish pokèmon?" Said Leafeon "My name is Lacey the Luvdisc" Said Lacey. "Hey luvdisc LONG time no see" Said Vaporeon "VAPOREON WERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Lacey yelled with joy. "Hey you guys do you wanna go to the midnight zone?" said leafeon. "THE MIDNIGHT ZONE ARE YOU CRAZY THE MIDNIGHT ZONE IS FULL OF SHARPEDO'S, GYRADOS, AND.......AND ALOLA MEGA GARCHOMP. HE'S THE WORST OF ALL." Lacey yelled with fear."Alola mega garchomp that sounds.....COOL." said leafeon. "NO THAT IS NOT COOL HE CAN FAINT YOU IN SECONDS" Lacey yelled. "WELL IM GOING DOWN THERE EEEEEE..." Exclaimed leafeon. "WAIT LEAFEON WAIT UP!!!!!!!" yelled Vaporeon. Then they were swimming under the sea. But then leafeon just realized that he could not breath. So then Vaporeon gave Leafeon a water breathing seaweed. Now Leafeon could breath under water. But then they made it to the midnight zone and it was dark so vaporeon brought a under water flashlight so leafeon could see whats down there. Just then THE ALOLA MEGA GARCHOMP,AND HIS GUARD THE SHINY MEGA GYRADOS AND GYRADOS. "AHHHHHH ITS....ITS.....ITS.....MEGA ALOLA GARCHOMP!!!!!!!" YELLED VAPOREON. "We have do battle them" said leafeon. So then they battled and then leafeon used razer leaf it took 30 damage to the gyrados. And then vaporeonused bubble but that took no effect. Then the alola mega garchomp came and almost fainted. But just then they saw Mega luvdisc.(look it up its beautifull) "LUVDISC YOU....YOU....YOU...MEGA EVOLVED" YELLED LEAFEON. Then alola mega garchomp, and mega gyrados, and gyrados all fainted. "Luvdisc are you okay?" said vaporeon. "Yes i am fine" said lacey. "Lets be friends luvdisc" said leafeon. "That sounds wonderful" said lacey. "We should be going lacy bye." said vaporeon. "Bye" Said lacey.then they swam up and went home.
                                                                                                 To be Continued........................