Chapter 3:In the Skies

So they went home and then leafeon said "pidgey can we go to skyland village?" (I KNOW SKYLANDERS RIGHT) "Sure leafeon. But how are you going to get up there?" said pidgey. "You can fly me up there pidgey duh" said leafeon. "But i cant carry you up there" said pidgey. "Then find someone who can get me up there" said leafeon. "WHO DO YOU SUPPOSE I GET TO FLY A LEAFEON UP THERE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A FLYGON OR SOMTHING" said pidgey. "Geez don't get mad at me" said leafeon. "lets go ask my dad pidgeot" said pidgey. "Okay" said leafeon. "DAD CAN YOU GET LEAFEON UP TO THE SKYLAND VILLAGE" yelled pidgey.  "Sure son ill be right there" said pidgeys dad. "Oh hi mr. Pidgeot" said leafeon. "Hello there young man" said mr. Pidgeot. "Now lets get you up there" said pidgey. So then they were flying up to skyland village. And then they bupped into a VAPOREON. Then they all fell on the ground of skyland village "oof ow my head wait who are you?" said leafeon. "Oh I'm uh.......vaporeon" said vaporeon "hey vaporeon is it. Well if it is then do you want to explore the village with us?" said pidgey. "Umm s..s...sure" said vaporeon. "Hey kids look over there its a food bar" said mr. Pidgeot. "REALY DAD A FOOD BAR A FOOD BAR" yelled pidgey. "Well its our chance to get something to eat some food" said leafeon. Then they went up to the food bar and mr. Pidgeot said "can we have two cheeseburgers and one pidgey puff please. Oh and three waters please. And one more thing one vaporeon hamburger please". And then the lady gave them their food and they were so reLEAFED to eat. "Well i guess we should go down back to the earth village now so lets go" said leafeon.
                                                                        To be Continued.................thx