Part 2

I walked around the super market, my eyes glued to the ground, as I put things gently in my basket.

I walked down the liquor aisle, grabbing a 24 pack of Bud Light for Ryan.

The last time I forgot his beer, I couldn't see through my right eye for a week.

Once the case was in the basket, my eyes drifted over to the end of the aisle where a group of guys were laughing hysterically.

There were five to be exact, and four of them seemed to be picking on the littlest one.

"Come on short shit. Don't drop the 40's this time." A tall guy with spiky hair said with a grin as he punched the guy.

A shorter guy started laughing as a buff guy grabbed another case of beers.

I saw an extremely tall guy with wild hair, laugh as he turned his head and saw me staring at him.

He smiled slightly and I quickly averted my eyes to the ground and pushed my cart, not looking up until I had passed them.

I drifted around the store for another hour, admiring the scenary as I walked up to the checkout.

I was only standing there for a moment before I heard loud laughter behind me.

I turned to see the group of guys standing behind me.

The buff guy was closest to me and I looked up his nice arms, admiring the way the tattoos looked against his skin.

"Do you like tattoos?" A deep voice asked with a slight chuckle.

My eyes made their way slowly up the buff arms, across the broad chest and shoulders, to the grinning face and adorable dimples of the cutest guy I've ever laid eyes on.

His smile didn't falter as I stared at him.

"I'm Matt." He said, his his deep voice as soft as a melody.

He was smiling at me and I couldn't answer the blush taking over my face.

We stared at each other for another minute before the spiky haired guy came and stood in front of me.

"Hello, gorgeous." He said with a smirk on his face.

I quickly looked down at my feet, embarassed.

"I like the shy ones, always more interesting." He said stepping closer to me.

I shrunk away from him and hit the counter, doubling over in pain.

"What the fuck, dude!" The buff guy, Matt, yelled.

He came over to me and helped me up, his hands on my waist.

I stood still for a moment, waiting for the ground to stop moving.

Then I felt the arms that were around my waist, gentle yet firm.

I quickly pulled away, throwing the money at the cashier and running out with my cart.

I didn't look back or stop when he called after me.

I practically threw everything in the car and sped off.

I stopped at the red light and breathed in deeply, trying to control my shaking.

I was surprised because for once I was not shaking from fear, but from excitement.

Where the hell did that come from?