Part 4

I tried my hardest not to blush as I saw Matt's eyes rake over my body.

"Bella, you guys know each other?" Bruce asked.

"Not technically. I ran into them at the super market. I was so out of it I didn't even recognize them." I said.

The guys all laughed.

"We thought we scared you." The tall one said.

I forced a laugh.

"Sorry I was just really tired. " I said, hoping I sounded convincing.

"It's understandable. We can get crazy. I'm Brian, by the way. Didn't mean to scare you the last time we saw each other." Brian chuckled.

I laughed as he put his hand out.

I shook it and they all introduced themselves until the head guy was the only one left.

"I'm Matt. Like I said last time." He said with a huge smile, showing off his dimples.

I grinned and shook his hand.

"Nice to see you again." I said politely.

"Same here." Matt said.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and I remembered Ryan was here.

I looked down and saw his hand on my waist, my very bruised waist.

"Oh I'm sorry. Guys, this is my boyfriend Ryan. Ryan this is Avenged Sevenfold." I said with a bright smile, trying to ignore the pain in my side.

"Hey. I'm Matt." He said, sticking his hand out.

Ryan looked at it for a second and I worried he was going to embarass me in front of possible clients.

He smiled and grasped his hand, squeeezing it.

I tried not to gasp as they clenched hands, neither one wanting to back down.

I let out a cough and Matt's eyes shot to mine.

I gave him a pleading look and he dropped Ryan's hand.

"Nice to meet you Ryan." Matt said.

Ryan didn't say anything but nodded and moved closer to me, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer again.

The rest of the guys just waved to Ryan and I could feel the tension in the air.

"So guys, did you want to spend some time with Bella so you can see if she's what you guys are looking for in a producer?" Bruce asked loudly, trying to change the subject.

"Hell yeah!" The tallest one, Jimmy said.

I laughed at his enthusiasm.

He seemed like a happy person.

That's a good vibe to have in a recording studio where timelines and release dates start to get to artists.

"Yeah, Bella. Let's go get to know each other better." Zacky said.

I smiled and nodded my head.

I turned to Ryan and he didn't look happy at all.

"I'll be back in a little while babe." I said softly.

At home I never spoke to Ryan unless he spoke to me first.

He hated it.

He definitely didn't like me telling him what I was going to do.

He liked to do that for himself.

Whenever we came out to these business parties, I took as much advantage as I could.