PLAYLIST

The Trickster★

-"It's just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die

-
"It's just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die. 'Cause I got me for life, yeah.
I don't need a hand to hold, even when the night is cold. I got that fire in my soul."
Me, Myself &I, G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha.

"She's got a bad reputation. Nobody get too close. A sight of a soul when it's breaking.
Making my heart grow cold, and into the deeper she's sinking."
Bad Reputation, Shawn Mendes.

"Don't need permission.
Made my decision to test my limits. 'Cause it's my business, God as my witness. Start what I finished."
Dangerous Woman, Ariana Grande.

"I sold my soul to a three-piece.
And he told me I was holy, he's got me down on both knees. But it's the devil that's tryna, hold me down."
Hold Me Down, Halsey.

"It's time for me to take it. I'm the boss right now. Not gonna fake it, now when you go down. Cause this is my game and you better come to play."
Confident, Demi Lovato.

"Impossible, please. Watch I'll do it with easy. You just gotta believe. Come on, come on with me."
Just Like Fire, P!nk.

"So, you see, there's no point in underestimating me. Lock up all your thoughts and throw away the key. No I don't wanna hear it cause you're, no it doesn't bother me."
Stand Down, Little Mix.

"I found God, I found him in a Lover. When his hair falls in his face. And his hands so cold, they shake. I found the Devil, I found him in a Lover. And his lips like tangerine, and his color coded speak."
Coming Down, Halsey.

"You're from a whole other world, a different dimension. You open my eyes. And I'm ready to go, lead me into the fire."
E.T, Katy Perry.

"I know I'm acting a bit crazy. Strung out, a little bit hazy. Hand over heart, I'm praying. That I'm gonna make it out alive."
The Heart Wants What It Wants, Selena Gomez.

"Never had trouble getting what I want, but when it comes to you I'm never good enough. When I don't care, I can play him like a Ken doll."
Heart Attack, Demi Lovato.

"'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges. And at the end of all your lies. Who will love you? Who will fight? And who will fall far behind?"
Skinny Love, Birdy.

"Did they ever
hold each other tight, like us?
Did they ever fight, like us?
You and I, we don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'till the end."
You & I, One Direction.

"Staring at the bottom of your glass, hoping one day you'll make a dream last.
But dreams come slow,
and they go so fast.
You see her when you close your eyes.
Maybe one day you'll understand why everything you touch surely dies."
Let Her Go, Passenger.

"We're going through the motions 'cause we can't fix what's broken. And I know it's gonna hurt, but darling I'll go first.
'Cause I won't keep on saying those three empty words."
Three Empty Words, Shawn Mendes.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart. For when you're lonely and forget who you are."
If I Could Fly, One Direction.

"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough.
Just a second we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again.
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars of our hearts.
We're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again."
Just Give Me A Reason, P!nk

"I remember you said; 'Don't leave me here alone,'. But all that's dead and gone in past. Tonight."
Safe And Sound, Taylor Swift.

"Our energy connects. It simple genetics. I'm the x to his y, it's the color of his eyes. He can do no wrong, no he don't need to try."
DNA, Little Mix.

"Say go through the darkest of days, heaven's a heartbreak away.
Never let you go, never let me down.
Oh it's been a hell of a ride, driving the edge of a knife. Never let you go, never let me down."
Let Me Love You, DJ Snake Ft. Justin Bieber.

"I admit that it's been painful, painful.
But I'll be honest I'm grateful, grateful.
It's my, my, my time to realize.
What I've learned, is so vital.
More than just survival, this is my revival."
Revival, Selena Gomez.

---

the gorgeous cover was made by my baby rae
thank you so much<3