SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN | I LOVE YOU

Naomi was smiling as she walks back to the camp, she felt happy. She finally discovered that her father wasn't happy with abandoning her, it was never his intention to. He was protecting her, and she has never been more happy with Emma's idiotic plans.

She walks into the camp and all the boys immediately turn towards her, their spears, bows and swords immediately pointing at her. "Woah," she says, chuckling. "have I done something wrong?"

Alex pushes everybody aside and hugs his best friend, "I was worried, where did you run off to?" He says, pulling back from the hug.

"I talked with my father," she sighs upon hearing their responses. "stop! Now, please tell me where Peter is?"

She was about to ask again when she suddenly felt somebody grabbing her back by the waist. Her hair was put aside and she felt his lips against her ear, "Where have you been?" He growls. "Do you even know how worried I was? I waited an hour do you and when I go looking for you you're gone? You can't keep running off, Naomi!"

"I know, I know." She mumbles, "Can I speak with you? Privately."

She feels Peter nod against her ear and he quickly teleports them to the treehouse. He doesn't release his hold on her waist and kisses her on the neck, then on the collarbone and finally turns her around to cup her cheeks and kiss her on the lips.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He mumbles against her lips, he sits down on the bed and places her on his lap. "You almost died not even three days ago! I am not prepared to lose you, love!"

"I know," Naomi sighs, she places her head on his shoulder and cuddles into him. She absolutely loves moments like this, and she absolutely loves him with all her heart. "I know. You won't lose me, ever. I will forever be yours if you promise to forever be mine."

"You had me the moment I laid eyes on you," He says, putting a lock of hair behind her ears. He smiles and cups her chin, about to kiss her again when she said.

"I talked to my father."

Peter sighs and looks at her in disapproval. "You have? You left me waiting for you because you wanted to talk to your father?"

"It wasn't my choice." Naomi explains herself, she grabs his hands and starts fiddling with his fingers. He smiles unknowingly. "Swan she knocked me out or something, when I woke up I was tied to my father. We could only get out if I started trusting him, even if it was a little bit."