Captured

"Wake up Karai! Shredder told me to keep you alive for now, so you have to eat something." 

I sat there with nothing left in my soul. I was drained. 

"Come on!" Rahzar threw the plate at my face cutting it open slightly. 

I growled in pain. 

"Even after he gave you everything you still betrayed the master, and now where are you? In a jail cell awaiting your gruesome demise." 

my head hung low with my wrists tied behind my back. 

"Still not saying anything huh??"

"Rahzar, stop it!" Shredder came over to where I was was shoved him out of the way. 

He grabbed my chin as hard as he could and whipped my head to face his 

"I'll give you one more chance to become loyal to me and do what I say with respect!"

my eyebrows furrowed and I spat in his face 

"I rather die a thousand deaths by having my arms manually ripped out of my body then become a slave to a murderous creature like you!"

Shredder threw me down into the opposite corner of my cell 

"Incellent fool! No one ever speaks to me like that! Rahzar, Tiger Claw bring her to my throne room"

 Both henchmen grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to the room where my life would end. 

My wrists unchained and rechained to pin me to the floor. 

I on my knees began to cry. 

I knew while I had the chance I should have called Leo. 

With no words to be said. Shredder held an axe over my head. 

With the little life I had I knew I could have lived it better. If I could do it all over again I would bail at an early age. 

I am sorry for the pain I caused 

The heart ache I brought to others 

The lies I have been told my whole life

But living in the influence I had 

I never knew 

What it felt like to have real family 

I was always brought up like this 

With a loveless father you learn 

Love....is a useless emotion