|| One ||

||Disclaimer:|| Ciel is sixteen in this book, and it takes place in modern day.
-
||Ciel's POV||
I walked out of the gas station feeling the pit of guilt in my stomach. I felt the cold, bitter, wind on my face. I felt absolutely horrible for lying to Sebastian. I leaned against the brick wall, thinking to myself about how much deep shit I'm in if he ever finds out. I feel my heart sink deeper as I think more and more about my regrets. I finally am a young man, and I decide to do this? I feel hot tears start to stream down my face. I knew from past experience that if I start crying now, it won't stop. Of course Sebastian was always there to comfort me. Just the thought of him made me start sobbing. All this stress was making me mad. I looked down at what I had purchased, and tried to decide what to do. With a moments hesitation, I threw it in the trash can, and hopped on my bike. I could roam the city alone now, that I was a young man. I peddled away from it as fast as I could, to try and stop the temptation. Instead, the farther away I was, the impulse to turn around increased.

I tried to find a way to get in the manor without Sebastian noticing. Maybe if I could get away with it, I would pretend to be asleep, like nothing ever happened. Aw shit, who am I kidding. It's not like I've tried to sneak in late before. I had some thick growing vines on the side of my mansion, leading to my bedroom window. I'm not good at any physical activity whatsoever, but I tried my best to climb them.
-
A/n: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my first chapter this is my first fan fic so plz don't hate. But feel free to correct me or anything I want my book to be good as possible and not trash!:)
-Eren:0