|| Four ||

||Sebastian's POV||
-
Two days have passed since I caught Ciel sneaking in. I couldn't get a word out of him since. God, why did I get stuck with the worlds most stubborn master? I'm starting to think that what Ciel is doing is getting serious. I walked up to Ciel's room to make his bed, and to see if he was there, but of course he wasn't. I heard one of his stupid video games playing all the way from across the manor, even though I specifically told him that he was grounded. God, he's even more immature then when I met him.
I walked arrived at the gaming room and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Ciel let me in!" I scolded.
"Why should i let the worlds biggest bastard in?" Ciel talked back.
"Ciel I don't like that tone young man now let me in or else."

"Or else what?" He taunted. He was really testing my patients.

"One."

"Sebastian I am not a child don't count!"

"Two."

"What are you-"

"Three" I barged down the door. Ciel's pale face stared at me in shock.

"Sebastian I said go-" I pinned him against the wall so he couldn't escape my grasp. He wasn't getting out of it this time. I stared him down, feeling his hands tremble.

"Sebastian do you really think I would do anything that bad? Do you not trust me?" Ciel said. I felt his shaky breath blow on my neck.

"Hum. Maybe I don't trust you as much because you are always sneaking out, we hardly talk anymore, you curse at me, your extremely reserved, and you are getting cocky with your independence." I said, not letting my gaze wonder from those dark blue eyes. Ciel's mouth was open in confusion. I knew he was trying to think of something to say, but I've never been this harsh on him.

"Maybe I don't want to talk to you! You constantly put me down, and all you do is complain about me! I'm not perfect Sebastian! Besides I don't have to tell you everything!"

"Ciel you don't get the point. You aren't a man yet, you are still a teenager. I let you have more responsibility because you were always mature for your age, and I thought you would be fine in that area. But now I have to start taking away more of your responsibilities, then giving them to you! What happens when I can't tell you what to do in two years, and you make bad decisions?!" I was furious now, Who knows what he's hiding?