|| Six ||

||Sebastian's POV||
-
I walked swiftly out the door but slammed it to show that I was't over our argument. The minute that door shut I sprung into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and stared at myself in the mirror. I was actually crying. Demons weren't supposed to have these type of emotions whatsoever. I was sweating for some random reason, so I assumed it was rage. But I realized that I felt something in my chest that I haven't felt in a long time. I slowly moved my hand up my torso and felt a scorching hot and wincing pain in my chest. But that wasn't all. I felt a pond in my chest. Was it a heartbeat? This couldn't be real. I don't have a heartbeat! I felt once more. It was even hotter, Another beat.

"Nononononono" I muttered. I took off my tailcoat and undershirt to see if there was anything weird looking on my chest. It looked perfectly normal. I tried to put a cold cloth on the hot area, but the cloth literally melted.

"This is bad. Have any of the other demon's experienced this?" I whispered to myself. I was thinking about asking Claude Faustus if he has ever been like this but I remembered about Ciel. I need to take care of my master, but what if this is seriously dangerous?
-
A/n: Oooooo Cliff hanger :0