13 ~ Daisuga (smut)

Pairing ~ Dachi X Suga

{SMUT ~ if your innocent just leave now...}

Dachi and Suga were laying in bed watching a old volleyball Documentary that they have already seen.

At first they were paying attention then Suga got bored and wanted to start some trouble.

"Dachi." Suga whispered looking over at Dachi.

Dachi looked over but before he could say 'what' Suga trapped him in a kiss.

Dachi was caught by surprise but kissed back anyway. Suga made the kiss deeper by licking Dachi's bottom lip.

Dachi was shocked at first but gave in and pulled Suga into his lap.

The smaller male straddled Dachi. He smirked into the kiss and grabbed Suga's ass. The silver hair boy let out a whimper and bit at his lip.

Suga parted the kiss and kissed down Daichi's next.

Dachi couldn't wait anymore and slid his shirt off along with Suga's.

He flipped Suga over so the Dachi was hovering above him, and Suga was looking up at him.

Dachi started to leave dark hickeys on Suga's neck, wanting everyone to know who he belonged too.

Suga closed his eyes and enjoyed himself as his boyfriend kissed down his chest.

Dachi moved his hand towards Suga dick and massaged it through his pants.

Suga moaned and started to grind against Dachi's hand desperately. "please..." He panted and covered his face with his hand.

Dachi smirked and pulled their pants off leaving them only on their boxers.

Dachi kissed his way down to Suga boxers and tugging at the hem.

"D-Dachi..." Suga whined.

Dachi slowly pulled Suga's boxers down and looked at him.

Suga blushed and covered his face again. Dachi looked up and frowned when he saw his beautiful boyfriend covering his face.

He went up to Suga's face and moved his hands.

"Don't cover your face beautiful." Dachi whispered in his ear.

Suga blushed bright red and reluctantly moved his hand from his face.

Dachi smirked and started to stroke him slowly. Suga shivered and moaned and the sudden touch.

Dachi licked Suga, causing him to arch his back, wanting more.

The taller male took Suga whole catching Suga by surprise and letting out a loud moan.

Dachi bobbed his head up and down quickly. 

"D-Dachi! I'm.... I'm gonna cum..." Suga panted. He had his hands tangled in Daichi's hair, tugging on it every now and then.

But before he could finish, Dachi removed his mouth and took off his own boxers.

Dachi put a finger inside of Suga and started stretching him.

Suga squirmed a little but got used to it. Dachi put another finger in and the small boy let out a moan.

Dachi moved his finger around and took them out when he thought Suga was ready. Dachi reached over Suga and got a condom from his drawer.

The brunette ripped it open with his teeth and slid the condom on.

Dachi looked up at Suga who was breathing heavily.

"Ready baby?" Dachi asked in a deep raspy voice.

Suga moaned as a response.

Dachi smirked and pushed in and Suga let out a scream that soon turn into a moan.

Dachi stayed there for a moment waiting for Suga to tell him otherwise.

"D-Dachi..." Suga moaned "m-move." he stuttered.

Dachi moved but slowly at first.

"faster....." Suga moaned.

Dachi moved faster and bit his lip to hold back his moans.

The bigger male was eventually thrusting as fast as he could until he came inside of Suga.

Suga moaned loudly and came on Dachi's chest.

Dachi pulled out of Suga and fell limp by Suga's side.

Suga was still breathing heavily.
"Damn I love you..." Dachi said looking into Suga's eyes.

Suga smiled weakly and looked at his tired boyfriend.

"I love you too." Suga said and kissed Dachi softly.

Comment some ships you want me to write in the future. Next chapter will be Kagehina.

Well I just wrote 567 words of sin.

Sorry this is my first time writing smut by myself....