14 ~ Kagehina

Pairing ~ Kageyama X Hinata

Hinata was at his house and Kageyama texted him saying that he was coming over to Hinata's house.

It was close to Christmas so Hinata had put up the Christmas Tree and stockings. He also had bought a lot of mistletoe.

He thought since Kageyama was coming over he could put some mistletoe in every door way... And maybe even some in his pocket so when he wanted kisses he could lift it above Kageyama's head.

He smirked about his master plan and started to put mistletoe on all the door ways.

Hinata heard a knock at the door.

Lucky, he had just put the last mistletoe up.

He opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Kageyama"

"Hello." He said.

Hinata let Kageyama inside and pointed to the mistletoe.

Kageyama chuckled and gave Hinata a kiss.

"Want to go watch a movie?" Hinata asked.

"Sure." Kageyama said.

They walked into the living room but when the arrived Hinata stopped and grabbed Kageyama's shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

"What was that for?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata just pointed to the Mistletoe.

Kageyama sighed and kissed him again anyway.

They sat down and Hinata started playing a movie.

Halfway through Hinata got bored and pulled out some mistletoe from his pocket.

"Kageyama." Hinata said.

"What?" He asked and looked over.

Kageyama looked up.

"Why the hell do you have so much mistletoe?!" Kageyama said but kissed Hinata anyway.

"It a free excuse for kisses!" Hinata giggled and kissed every square inch is Kageyama's face.

Kageyama laughed.

"Stop dumbass." He said and pulled Hinata off of him.

Hinata laughed.

"But I'm your dumbass." Hinata said smiling cutely.

Kageyama blushed then kissed Hinata again.

"Yeah your my dumbass."

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Comment some ships you want me to write in the future. Next chapter will be Bokuaka