Yvonnes story

Yvonne's p.o.v

I've been going out with Jamal for a month now and he is the best boyfriend I've ever had. He even asked me to be the mother of his children and I said yes. Rashad Emeka nkem was born on September 24th 2011.

I was in a gang with my cousins izzy and janelle. Well on afternoon we had to make a drop and it happens that it was on my street so to be safe I kept Rashad on the yard to play. They didn't wanna give us the money for the guns so the shot at us. I guess Rashad had heard so he ran over. He was yelling "mommy,mommy" but I didn't here him. I saw a female member of the other gang see me looking Rashad telling him to go home before he could run she shot Rashad. I ran to him picked him up and sped to the ER by the time we got there they said the bullet missed his internal organs but that he was in a coma. I slid down the wall and cried. "Miss nkem it's ok he will wake he's already responding to his treatment."

I smiled thanked the doctor.

I went outside and called Jamal

"Jamal"

"Yes"

"I don't know how to tell u this but..... Rashad got shot"

There was no answer

"We had a drop and he was playing outside and ran over and this bitch in the other gang shot him"

Still no answer

"They said he's in a coma!"i said while weeping

"You dumbass why would you keep him outside I could've picked him up" he roared

I was shocked that he would speak to me that way and he didn't ever tell me he could pick up Rashad.

"Just get your ass down to the ER"

I hung up

It's been 3 months since that happened.

Rashad lives with my parents and I live with Jamal. I got home late cuz of work and looked for Jamal

"Jamal"

"J"

I heard something in my room so I checked it out and there I found Jamal having sex with my friend Jessica.

" You sick son of a bitch how long"

"5 months"

"five fucking months"

"I trusted you why me "

"And you you hoe ass bitch ,skank, hoe,slut,dog ,fat ass , nigga ,man stealing whore get the fuck OUT!"i roared

"You know what I'm leaving don't bother me or Rashad bitch ass dickhead!"i screamed

Ever since then life's all good. I have a beautiful little son, loving parents , and family. But I still don't trust any man unless it's daddy, my son, my cousins or my uncles.