Janelles story

Janelle's p.o.v.

I've been getting beaten by my parents since I was 5. My mom died giving birth to me. My dad go re-married to this lady named Rebecca smith. She was jealous of my dad and I's close. That was before I was 5. My dad would beat me when he was drunk which was every night. So she thought she could start hitting me since he was. I was only free during school. So, I quit.

I was in the gang with my cousins izzy and Yvonne.

One night when my dad and Rebecca were on vacation. The girls and went clubbing.

(At the club)

Dancing on a random guy.

????: let's get outa here

Me: I'm good

????: ok

He asked if I wanted something to during an I said water. After I drank the water I wanted more. I guess I told the girls I was leaving cause they said bye.

I woke up the next morning next to the guy.

????: mornin

Me: hey I never caught your name

????: Jose

Me : just tell me you used protection last night

Jose: oops

Me: u fucking idiot ( getting on top of him and punching him)

Flipped me over and kissed me

Jose : will u go out to me

Me : yes

Later that week

I was doing some research on if I'm pregnant and I am. My parents came home drunk and complained that I'm selfish for not cooking. Rebecca pulled by my hair to the living room. My dad punched me then I fell. They both started throwing beer bottles at my stomach and I covered my stomach with a pillow.

The next morning I asked Jose to take me to the doctor to see if the baby is ok.

Doctor: I'm sorry to say this you've lost your children

Me: wat!

Jose: children as in multiple

Doctor: yes u we're having triplets

And I also found severe blows to your stomach tell me are u abused by your parents.

I contemplated weather to tell them or not

Me: yes

My parents were arrested I live with Jose and I visit my dad Rebecca thinks I deserved the abuse so I told her to go to hell. My dad says he regret laying a hand on me and that he is participating in aa meetings and parent counseling I for gave him the alcohol hit me not him. He is now out of jail and getting a job. Life's all good so far......