Vroom Vroom like a Helicopter

Kelly POV

I watched as Jessica rolled down the stairs. I ran to her.

"Jessica!" I yelled.

"Kelly...the baby..."she says faintly.

Janelle: The baby will be fine. She only fell down 2 stairs and the impact with her stomach wasn't hard.

Kelly: Okay, I'm just worried.

Jessica: Kelly, I'm gonna go rest.

Kelly: Okay, let me go help you up.

We all went back to the main room in the rec center.

Alex POV

The power suddenly came back, followed by 3 loud beeps. The words BREAKING NEWS flashed on the flat screen TV.

Broadcaster: The storm in the Alpine Valley Ski Resort is not getting any better folks. The wind has blown down 2 houses killing 4 children and 6 adults. Only 1 house stands. The house is owned by boyband B5 and 5 young adult girls. These girls are named Alexandra Lopez, Jessica Lopez, Isabella nkem, Janelle nkem, and Yvonne nkem. They are currently staying in the cabin , but are gonna be taking on water and a wind chill of -50 degrees. Gods beat for all thoes youngsters God bless your souls if your watching this and GOOOOOD NIGGHT WISCONSIN.

"JANELLE STOP" Carnell yelled

"WHY WERE ALL GONNA DIE ANYWAY MIGHT AS WELL CRY AND SAY FUCK MY MUTHAFUCKING LIFE. FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT." Janelle yelled at the top of her lungs making the house shake.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU " Dustin yelled

"Do you guys hear that" alex said

vroom vroom vroom vrooom vroom

"GUYS GET YOUR BAGS THE HELICOPTERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izzy yelled

"GUYS THE WATER IS RISING HURRY HURRY"patrick yelled

"WERE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yvonne yelled

Bryan slapped Yvonne.

"GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER WOMAN" Bryan yelled

"ima get u on the helicopter if we make it"yvonne said kinda calmly

Izzys pov

We were almost in the helicopter but i forgot the pic of me and patrick at prom doing duck faces and the back to back gun pose.

"Wait i forgot something" izzy yelled

" i'll go with you" bry yelled

"Thanks bry"

we went in and i got the pic.

"Bry the buildings about to burst" i yelled

Bryan wasnt here.

I looked down and saw my foot was stuck in the gutter of the 5th lane in the bowling alley.

"HELP HELP" "BRYANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HELP ME" I yelled

The water was right under my mouth.

"I'm here i got you"

He carried me to the helicopter. I got in patricks lap.

"Thanks bry bry"i whispered

"Your welcome Zee zee" he whispered

"BRYAN!!!!!!"

Yvonne got up and bitch slapped Bryan

"ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alex kissed his cheek

"better" she said

"better" bryan cooed in her ear.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" we all yelled

"where to folks" the helicopter pilot said

"How bout we take a little trip to Illinois" izzy said.

The helicopter took us to the apartment that me and the girls all shared. Once we arrived, the girls and I settled in.

Carnell: So...what do we do?

Yvonne: You can stay with us for a while. We can just share bedrooms again.

Later that day, we were settled into our apartment, but the boys left a week later to Atlanta.

Dustin's POV

We were at our house in Atlanta, mourning over leaving the girls. That was the biggest mistake we ever made. Worse than changing our name to "AUDIO"!

Carnell: I miss my booboo JJ!

Patrick: I miss my snugglebear!

Bryan: ALEXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why mi amor, why?

Kelly: I miss my baby momma and my baby!

Dustin: I MISS MY FUCK BUDDY! (Sorry but it's Dustin so you guys know how it's like with him!)

Carnell: EWW Mr. Nasty Pants!

Jessica's POV

The girls and I were all in my bedroom crying over the boys. Well, all of us except Alex who was completely calm.

Izzy: I miss my Schnocumez!

Janelle: I miss my Car.................................................nell!!!!! He was better than medical school. Well, almost better!

Jessica: I want my baby daddy back!

Yvonne: I think I might die without my Dusty! I need to go see him!

Alex: Well why don"t we go then?

Yvonne: (imitating girl from the "About Last NIght" trailer) IT'S ON! IT'S ON!