Our very first show,again

Bella pov

Me,romona,and dad were at the fuller's Front Door dad rung the Door bell.

Dj Opened it and siad "hi romona,bella" we siad "hi dj".than Dj siad "Fernado".dad siad "dj".

Dj siad "kimmy your ex-husband here". Fernado siad "huh huh kimmy and I are only tamporaly seperated i admite it dose not look good but my Goose is not offiziell cooked"

Dj siad "Fernado this is a going away party so please go away".dad ignored her and said "kimberlina mi amor you look fine as wine in the summer time".

Mom siad "Fernado give up ".fernado siad "am not ashamed to admeit My name is fernado irnados gerro fernadas gerro and I am a kimmy gibbler aholt".

This Guy siad "kimmy gibbler". Dad siad "my friend i have used the Most bueatiful women in the World".

Mom siad "yeah some of them during our marrrieg".dad siad "yeah I Made one mistake many many times but no one has the skills of this entancheres kimmy gibbler knows things Long lost secreats of the camasutra from the best darkas india ".

This Guy siad "this kimmy gibbler".mom siad "yes this kimmy gibbler goodbye fernado ".

Dad kissed moms Hand and siad goodbye to her than he siad "romona,bella".He kissed our cheeks and we siad "adiós papa".

He left and Dj closed than mom came and siad "everyone this is my daughter romona and my adopted daughter bella".

I siad "yeah we dont look alike".everyone siad "hi romona,and bella".

Dj siad "bella,romona you know all of These people right".romona siad "we know them".I siad "our mom Calls them dreamy,cleany,winny".

Than they Put on new kids on the block and we started dancing.

When we were done i took out my phone and Texted lola she's and enternet friend so i dont know what she looks like.

I went to the snack Table but than i Felt an arm around me it was mom oh No.

So me and jackson dont get along but i like him which is why i do that

Mom and Dj Put us together.jackson siad "hey you look nice". I siad "hey so do you".

We than take out our phones and I Text lola but than Dj siad "Put your phones away Put them Away talk just ketchup".

I siad "so hows life any girlfriends".Jackson siad "nope but i dont have a Crush on this girl".my Smile turns into a friend.

Jackson siad "so how about you like any boys". I siad "yeah He's really cute and sweet".

His Smile turns to a frown.i siad" so hows bobby". Jackson siad "good". I asked him "hey are you still mad at me becuase am very sorry".Jackson siad "nope just sad you stole my wish".

I nod and go to romona. Romona siad "jackson likes you and i can prove it". I siad "dont you daré".than we keep eating.

After we were done romona wispered "jackson looking at you". I siad "yeah sure". Than i looked at him and we Made i Connect i just looked at the ground Cause i was blushing oh No 

Later

Me and romona came out of the kitchen I siad "mom come one lets go".

Me and romona Noticed that the Door was open and that maxs came Running he siad "how did i do".Jackson siad "29 secondes you still got 2 more garbage bags to brake your récord   ".

Maxs was about to Run but i yelled "hold on hold on your mom told jackson to take out the trash He's using you".

Jackson siad "um no am just giving my little bro chance to set the world récord in trash take out ".

I siad "Maxs you dont have to do what he says".Maxs said "yeah I do jackson inplaneted a Tiny exploive in my brian now he can dentnated at any Moment ".

I siad "oh please he just stole that from Mission imposible ". Jackson siad "Maxs Maxs Maxs dont listine to her".

Maxs siad "well you do have a Crush on he...". Jackson Covered his mouth huh.

I siad "thank do it blow his head off huckleberry".Maxs siad "yeah do it huckleberry".

Jackson siad "alright fine i Made it up". Maxs siad "how dare you and you can start making your own bed to".

Jackson siad "wow thank mackinze so glad i only see you once a year".I siad "i Time you".Jackson turns around i siad "too soon".

He leaves and i chuckle romona siad "oh i Ship it". I siad "ew grows".

Next day

We went back to the fuller's house we went in and siad "mom we thought this was going to be a Quick stop".

Mom siad "i need to help Dj". Romona siad "watch are we spose to do".kimmy siad "your a gibbler make yourself at home".

I siad "okay i will read the frige snoop around try on some clothes". Mom  siad "thats my girl".

Mom siad "but dont use there toothbrush were not animals".

Later

Me and romona were in the kitchen eating but than Dj yelled "hey kids come in here".

We go to the living room and she siad "great new grandpa is gonna let us stay here and aunt stephine is moving in ". Me and romona siad "cool".

Maxs siad "that means aunt stephine puppy right mom ". Dj siad "okay Maxs you can have a puppy".Maxs siad "am.gonna be a doggy daddy am having pawpation".

We hear Tommy cry and than dj,stephine,meany,winny,and cleany sing the flinstone.

When they were done they left and siad goodbye we Herd Tommy cry and so we started sining here come the flinstone. I think i like this family.