making a choice

Bella pov

I woke up the next morining and saw romona was up i Changed today was a saterday.

I went for breakfest i saw everyone staring at me.

Stephine siad "hey bella".trying to brake the slilent.

Dj siad "how did you sleep".I siad "good".

Romona siad "so did you make a choice are you staying or moving in".I siad "i just need to think".

Kimmy siad "well sweet heart your choice is fine with me".I nod

Jackson came and siad "i dont want you to leave".they all gave him a look.

I siad "jackson it's my choice you cant Tell me what i can do" with that i left.

Jackson pov

Bella siad "jackson it's my choice you cant Tell me what i can do".she left and everyone looked at me.

Romona grabed my Hand and took Me to the living room.

Romona siad "i know you like my si-i mean bella".I siad "no I dont she's my enemy".

Romona gave me a look.i siad "okay maybe she has These eyes that sparkle and hair that Brown and she is ver bueatiful oh no i like bella".

Romona siad "you dont like her i think you love her".I siad "but hoe".romona siad "she's likes you two i can see it".

I siad "maybe but not taking any chance i want her to stay".romona siad "she"ll be fine blake Will take care of her they are twin".

Jackson siad "fine but i do not love her or like her".I left the room i came back and siad "maybe a little".

She Smiled i dont Belive that am in love or like bella that can not happen.

Count of words:

Okay so happy new year i love all of you Guys and happy 2017 best day of my life.