Moving day

Bella pov

We were ariving at the tanner/fuller's house I didnt want to move in but romona and mom did so i got stuck here yay.

I siad "mom please dont make me do this moving in with those Boys and Dj is a terrible idea".

Mom siad "dj really needs us and you love her she's romonas god mother".romona siad "really so like 3 wishes".

I siad "your really stupid". We started arguing mom siad "stop that's a fairy god Mother".

I siad "do you really want me to Change school and be the out cast loner kid i have to move in the whitest family in América the fuller's are like the bunoise poler bears drinking Milk in a snow storm watching frozen ".

Romona siad "thats preety White".I Herd my phone Ring and it was lola my Internet friend i ansered and siad "hola lola mi madra esta loca y nesestia cycotrypy i am not going in there there is Nothing you can do to make me walk Inside that house ".

Mom Takes my phone and romona Throws it in there ugh i siad "that was so evil but extrmily efective".

And I went in as we were heading to the kitchen I Herd jackson say "come on mom how bad can it be"

Mom Opened the Door i see jackson jaw drop mom siad "i waited my whole life to say this home sweet home". Me and jackson Made eye contect but he turned to his mom and siad "no".

Dj siad "yes". Mom siad "come here sister wife". And kiss steph cheek.

Dj siad "now you all know the good news kimmy,romona,and bella came here to help us out And we really apretatet dont we Boys ".

Maxs siad "works for me the more people drive me around the marrier " jackson siad "jelly bean colly flower my butt". And he left.

Maxs siad "Put a mouth on that kid". Mom siad "huh i feel at home already".she hands up her Hand turkey.

Dj siad "oh that's sweet you kept romona turkey art". I just look at her she has another daugter too you know.

Mom siad "no that's mine".

Jessie and becky room

We were upstairs in jessie and becky Old room I guess.mom siad "this is so cool am living in jessie and becky Old room I was never aloud up here before".

I siad "shoker".mom siad "i think becky was jelouse of Me". Dj siad "yeah that was deffintly the reason".

Mom siad "this will be the new international head quarters for gibbler style party planning my fathers head will look great right here  got to love it ".

I siad "so weres our room".Dj said " oh right threw this door this is were nikky and alex used to live". She opens the Door and we were squished in the room.

Dj siad "what do you think preety cosey". I siad "were nikky and alex hobits".romona siad "bella". I ran out of the room and siad "maybe i should go live with Papa".

Mom siad "you know your papa is always on the Road so your stuck with your mama".

I siad "our you can give me a nice Apartment and I can raise myself bella do your homework bella clean your room bella listin to bella wow this mom thing is so easy".