Meeting them

Bella pov

I was sleeping but than max came to wake me up ugh.

I siad "Maxs can i just sleep".Max siad "no And we have school".I siad "i have No friends".

Max siad "hurry up for brunch".I Changed and went to the kitchen.

I saw mom,dj,and stephine i siad "um i was wondering".mom siad "anser is no".

Stephine siad "lets see what she wants".Jackson siad (coming down stiars) "i wouldnt".

I had a fake smile me and jackson became really good friends.

I siad "so can i ask".Dj siad "later but first lets go to the car and school".

I groaned and we all went to the stupid car.

School

I was opening my locker and saw bobby popko come up with all his friends even jackson.

Bobby siad "so bella you look nice".I siad "thanks but you need to not Flirt with me cuase i like some one else".romona came and siad "hey bobby".

Bobby siad "hey romona".they were talking I was siting down ugh i hate this school intill the bell rung history ugh.

Mr.anderson siad "so lets get to the piont history what is the truth".blake  siad "something that everyone cant Tell becuase they always hide something".

Mr.anderson siad "okay but first lets do a project".I yawned.

Mr.anderson siad "this has to do with the civil war too".I siad "the civil bore".He siad "thanks futer Mini mart employe".

I siad "would I be making more money than you".He just siad nothing huh He's scared of me.

After school

I went Running to my room I didnt want to do our project it was to ask our parents about the Truth.

Romona siad "so are you gonna do the project".I siad "maybe but i dont want to".

Jackson came in and siad "so i was wondering you Guys wanna tell our parents the truth".

I siad "no I just dont want to".Jackson siad "fine but romona and I will do it".

They left i yelled "jamona goals". They did fake laugh.

Later

I was drawing some stuff jackson and romona came back and I asked "how did it go".

They siad "horrible what are we spose to learn".I siad "nothing".romona siad "what are you drawing".

They both looked at my Art work