Harry's Second P.O.V Part 3

It's 3 years later, me, Ron and Hermione are all in our 4th year now and a lot has happend over the years: Professor Quirrell turned out to be Voldemort's slave, so i defeated him but the ghost of Voldemort escaped, I met and freed a house elf called Dobby who was a slave to the Malfoy's by giving him one of my socks, Hermione was paralysed by a giant snake-like creature known as a Basilik, discovering that a follower of Voldemort by the name of Peter Pettigrew, that was disguising himself as Scabbers, was the man responsible for betraying my parents to Voldemort and there is more, but if i listed them all, I will be here forever. So far this year, Hogwarts was announced as the school chosen to represent The Triwizard Tournament, in which 3 wizards/witches (known as triwizard champions) take place in a series of 3 tasks in order to get whats called the Triwizard Cup, the names chosen from the goblet of fire were Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and for some reason, me. I was in deep shock as was the rest of the school, especially Hermione. When I went up to accept my name, I heard snickers saying: "He's a cheat! He's not even 17 yet." as there is an age (A/N: Sorry I have forgotten the limit.) you have to be in order to take part.

After that, I went into the area where the champions go and was confronted by Dumbledore who grabbed me by the neck, and a few other professors, including Snape. "Harry Potter, did you put name in the goblet of fire?!" Dumbledore asked. "No sir! I don't even know how!" I replied quickly. "Are you sure?!" I quickly nodded in response and he let go of me and I caught my breath, Dumbledore then sent me to the griffyndor common room. Hermione was there reading a book on the sofa as usual. "H-hey Hermione." I was worried she may try and hex me, but she didn't and looked up. "I know you didn't put your name in the goblet of fire Harry, you would never do such a thing." "Thanks Hermione, i'm off to bed, night." I replied. "Good night Harry." she gave me a brief smile before I headed to the boy's dorm and she continued reading. When I got there, Ron was looking redder than a tomato in the face and ears while lying in bed. "So, did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" he asked me. "No, I don't know what happend and I don't know why, it just did." He sat up to face me. "Uh huh, sure you didn't, sounds like an excuse for you to get more fame than you already have!" He then went to sleep and so did I afterwards after turning out the light.