Harry's Second P.O.V Part 5

(A/N): Hello readers, sorry to keep you waiting. I hope you all enjoy this new part of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to the tent, I was greeted by Fleur who gave me a peck on the cheek, "Ah bonjour Harry, your just zin time." She began. "Thanks Fleur." I said as I blushed. I got ready for the event, when all of a sudden...."Harry!" I headed to the entrance and I heard Hermione breathing on the other side. "Hermione, what are you doing here?" "I forgot to wish you the best of luck!" she sounded like she was crying. "Thanks." then without me expecting, she came into the tent so quickly, that she embraced me in a very hard hug. All of a sudden, there was s bright flash of light that caught my and Hermione's attention. It was Rita Skeeta, the reporter for The Daily Prophet. "Ah young love." she smiled.  I scolded at her, as much as I had feelings for Hermione, it was quite clear that Rita got on my nerves. "Tis' tent is for the triwizard champions 'nd their friends." We heard Viktor Krum say in a bulgarian accent. Rita then left, "Well, take care of yourself Harry and i'll be in the crowd if you need me for anything." Hermione stated and then went away before I could answer. It was then time to face the dragon. I then got on my broom and flew out.

The dragon was released and you wouldn't believe how big in size it was. "Your wand Harry! Use your wand!" I heard Hermione scream from the crowd. "Accio wand!" I cried out and my wand came into my grasp. After flying around dodging the dragon's fire, I finally managed to retrieve the golden egg, it was the main objective of this first task in the triwizard tournament.  A short while later in the Griffyndor common room, there was thunderous cheers and applause for me. At last when the crowd died down a little bit, I cried out: Who wants me to open it?" "Yes!" screamed the crowd. "You all want me to open it?!" "Yeah!" the crowd roared back. So I opened the egg and it let out a scream that was so high, that it almost my and everyone else's ears bleed, when I finally shut again, Ron asked: "What the bloody hell was that noise?" "I don't know. Whatever it is, I believe I got to do something to figure out what the clue is for the next task. "Congratulations Harry! Sorry I didn't say anything sooner, I was concentrating on my studies." As soon as I standing again, I turned around to find Hermione sitting in a chair with a book in her hand, beaming at me. "It's alright Hermione. Now, I'm going to bed,night everyone." I said. "Night Harry." Everyone replied in usion as I went up to the boys dorm to get changed and into bed. A voice then said: "Congratulations mate." There was Ron with a smile on his face. "Thanks." I yawned then said goodnight to Ron and went to sleep.

The next morning, the sun was shining brightly, and there was a light breeze which was nice, after I got dressed, I made my way down to the common room where Hermione was reading the notice board. "Morning Hermione." She turned around. "Oh morning Harry, did you sleep well?" I smiled. "Yeah thanks, what are you reading? "Professor Mcgonagall wants all of us students to meet in the main hall, boys one side, girls the other." she explained. "Alright, let's go." And so, me and Hermione made our way to the main hall to find out what Professor Mcgonagall wanted.