Hermione's Third P.O.V Part 3

When me and Ginny returned, Harry, Ron and Neville were all sitting down with books in their hands, presumably studying. Ron put the book down and sat up with a start when he noticed us. "Harry! Neville! Hermione and Ginny are back!" he cried out. Harry smiled. "How was it?" he asked me. "Oh it was amazing, we met a nice girl by the name of Luna Lovegood." I answered. "She's my date for the ball." Neville stated. Suddenly, Harry came over to me and tried to peak inside the bag that I was holding before I quickly moved it away from his face before he could do so. "Uh-uh Harry, you're not allowed to look in there." He frowned at that statement. "Why not?" he asked rather cautiously. "It's for me to know and you to find out tomorrow night." I winked at Ginny, who just giggled in return where Harry grumbled a bit but nodded in understanding, I have known him to be impatient at times, but nice just the same as he has been ever since we first met when we were both 11 years old. "We'll both be back in a bit." Ginny suddenly said after a rather awkward moment of silence. "Where are you going now?" asked Ron, "To put away our bags, where else?" I replied with a slight scold on my face, but i'll let it pass. And so off me and Ginny went to put our bags away. "Ginny, I'm worried about the ball, I mean like, what if Harry doesn't like the way I'm going to look tomorrow night?" I asked her while sweating and worrying, my hands were twitching slightly because I felt a bit nervous. "Are you kidding Hermione? Harry will love the way you look, after all, you are his and my best friend." she smiled and I smiled back, "Thank you Ginny." Then we hugged each other. It was then we made our way back down to the common room. "Hey Hermione and Ginny, Ron and Neville have both gone to bed as its getting quite late, but I decided to stay up to do a little bit more studying." Harry greeted. Before I could say anything back to him, Ginny checked the time, it was 11:30pm,"Geez, is it that time already? Sorry Harry, me and Hermione have to get some rest." said Ginny. Harry only nodded. "You should too." I stated to him. "Very well, goodnight Hermione, night Ginny." We both gave him a smile and went upstairs to dormatries and we heard Harry do the same. We then said goodnight to each other, turned out the light and went directly to sleep. 

I had a nightmare that night, I was dancing with Harry at the ball and we were happy and then kissed each other, then Harry took my hand and lead me outside. "Why are we out here Harry?" I asked him, "It's because I am not really Harry you mudblood." I was shocked and upset. "Wha-what do you mean?" I had tears in my eyes. He then revealed himself to be Voldemort in disguise due to what I think was polyjuice potion. "You!" I shouted. "What have you done to Harry?!" Voldemort pointed to a dark haired witch. "Have you met my fellow follower: Bellatrix Lestrange?" he cackled as Bellatrix came over to stand by his side. "My lord, has the mudblood fell for your trick? Perhaps we should show her what we did to poor little Potter." she said. Voldemort nodded, "Do so." he instructed. So Bellatrix went over and threw something on the floor. That something was Harry, laying down on floor with no sign of life in his body, "Harry!" I shouted and rushed over to him and put my head on his chest to check for a heartbeat, there was nothing. "You killed him!" I screamed and lunged at Voldemort, but I was stopped by Bellatrix with a stopping type of spell. "And now young one, you will share his fate..." Voldemort stated and then said the killing curse. There was a bright green light, it hit me and I dropped down onto the floor dead next to Harry. I woke up from the nightmare with a scream. There was Ginny looking down at me. "Hermione, are you alright?" she asked. "Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"  "Because it looks to me that you had a nightmare." she answered concerned."Oh." I simply said in return. "Anyway it's morning now and time to get up, big night tonight." she reassured me with a smile. The thought of dancing with Harry tonight put a smile on my face, so I got out of bed, got dressed and went straight downstairs and to breakfast, Harry and Ron were already there talking. "Morning Harry, morning Ron." They turned to face me and Ginny.