Chapter 2

Recap:
      When I went down stairs finding mom and my brothers and heard there laugh their was a man's voice....
.
.
.
.

Oh no!!!! I know that voice when I went inside the kitchen my future going-to-be-husband, Max is here which is the son of Catherine Anderson and Xavier Anderson who freaking owns AC it means Anderson's Corporation which is dad's bestfriend who owns our company RC it means Ryder's Co mpany but, you all dont know that they are not my biological parents actually they told me that my biological mom gave me when I was still in the hospital and they told me I have a brother and I was curious but my wish came true I have 4 awesome brothers Archer,James,B laze and Alec ..... My favorite brother is Alec because Alec is the quiet one but when it comes to me and my other boy bestfriends I think he wont be quiet anymore and I hate James but not too much because James is the most overprotective when it comes with me ... One night James had a party for his 21st birthday he never enjoyed his party because he keeps looking at me if I'm drinking or hanging out with boys but that night I really cant control myself I accidentaly drink 7 cups of wine and James went to me and he freakingly shout at me...........

James' 21st Party

James' POV
     Today is my 21st party And I really want to enjoy but I remembered my younger sister,Aly, and called mom .....

"Uhmm mom I want to cancel the party" I said and slowly went to Aly's room

"Why son?" Mom asked
"Mom I'm worried about Aly shes still 16"   

"Soo,,,,dont worry she is a good girl... She never drink or do something crazy"

Ok I actually dont think she never drink because I know she drink wines she never get away with me

"Fine,,,,and thanks for giving me advise I will just have fun and guard her and lastly say "hi" to dad and I love you so much bye mom" while hanging up my phone before she replied and said I Love You Too

To be continued........

Hey guyzzz!!!!!

Sorry If I updated this book today dont worry I will edit this at the end and dont be confuse Cause This chapter is suppose to be about family but ughhhhhh....... Just read it and I will explain it in the future chapters please support this book.

LOVE YOU SOO MUCH,,,

unknowngirl_padilz and sisterhoods

Lub ya!!