Chapter 3.

James pov
When I ended the call, I went upstairs to find my wallet to pay the pizza guy.

After I went down and the whole people were already in the backyard and they were shouting 'chug chug chug'  blah blah blah...

I went outside and saw my sister Aly...

She drank 7 glasses of red wine, I mean she is still 16 and it's illegal for her to do that.

"Aly stand up and go to your room!" I shouted pushing the other people.

"Oh why bother, your always like this, your so over protective." She said, drunk.

"I'm doing this because I'm your brother!" I said getting more angry at her, ugh!! She is so stubborn!

"Can you just go and hangout with guy friends and leave me, and imagine that I'm not here." She said, and she was about to drink the other glass.

But I grabbed it before she could gulped it down and carried her upstairs and she was wiggling her body trying to go down but it was no use.

When I opened the door, I saw two couples making out in Aly's bed.

I just closed the door because they seemed not to notice me.

I placed Aly in my bedroom and locked the door.

I went back to her room and opened the door wide open.

The couples gasp and stood up quickly and straightened their clothes.

"Why the heck are you in this room, making out, without asking permission?" I said and crunched my hands together, I bet I'm about to punched someone tonight.

"We are so sorry, we should have asked." The girl said and they passed by me and I closed the door.

##########

When I was alnost near my room, my door was slightly open, I know I locked that...

But when I opened it there was three guys about to climb up my bed with my sister, Aly, sleeping peacefully.

"Wth!! Get out of here, or else I will punch you in the head." I shouted at them, frustrated.

They ran out of my room and I closed the door I got every extra key and went down.

"Parties over!" I said through the microphone.

"Awwww!" The crowd said together.

"Get out! In five seconds, you'd better be out here." I said.

"Five!"

People started running around.

"Four!"

People started shouting.

"Three!"

People almost slipped.

"Two!"

The people got fewer and fewer.

"One!"

And there was no one there.

"Cathy!" I shouted.

"Yes?" She said.

"Please call the others, and clean this mess. Thank you." I said and went back upstairs.

I found Aly sleeping peacefully like nothing happened.

I slid beside her and watched her.

No one hurts my sister...
That's my promise to her but she doesn't know it yet. She'll understand me when she gets older.

****** end of flashback ******

When dad was done talking, he seemed to notice me. Great, just great.

"Aly would you come here please." Dad said.

I sat down near my dad and smiled at the Andersons.

"Dad I'm gonna be late!" I whispered to him.

"Your excused." He said and continued talking.

I nudged my elbow in his tummy, he groaned, he's active when it comes to business.

"Yeah right." I said and placed hands  my hands in my chest.

"Mom I'm gonna late for school. I'll go ahead." I said standing up not trying to have eye contact with them.

"Oh OK, honey. Well, how about, Max drives you to school, besides you have the same school." She said, oh no!

"No it's fine." I said going at the door.

Where is Max by the way.

I opened the door and he was there, no wander he was nowhere.

"Hey Aly." He said with a warm smile.

"Hi yourself!" I glared at him.

"Alyanna Ryder, you are too much! You go with Max to school this instant!" Mom said and placed her hands in her hips.

"We better go Mrs. Ryder. We don't want to be late." He said.

"OK Max, be safe." Mom said.

----------

Max Pov
Aly is so cute when she gets mad or grumpy, that's why I can't stop looking at her in classes.

"Hey you starting the engine?" She asked slamming the car door.

"Yeah, I was thinking about something." I said and started  the engine.

We were silent along the way to school, and Aly was looking at the window seeing trees, cars passed by.

"We're here." I said and turned off the engine.

"Thanks." That was all she said and thelast thing I knew was the door slammed hard, very hard.

"What was that man?" Chase me bestfriend said.

"She's pissed because of me." I said and went out my car.

"Because of the fixed marriage?" He asked, oh yeah I completely forgotten about that.

"I think so, but our parents said that we would get married until Aly and I  turns 19." I said, wow we had to wait for 3 years until we marry.

"Well, good luck men." He said.

"I don't need luck, I just need time." I said and we went inside the school door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!!!

So this chapter is long as you wanted.
And this chapter is edited by the sisterhood member and thank you!!

So please

Comment
Vote
Share

&follow...

Lots of love,
Unknowngirl_padilz & Sisterhoods.